Ark Survival Evolved Patch Notes 547.14 |Update 2.25 for PS4, Xbox One
An update for Ark Survival Evolved was released , we have the patch notes for the latest update 547.14 from 8 April. According to the official ARK 2.25 patch notes, the latest ARK Survival Evolved update added Eggcellent Adventure event and a long list of quality of life improvements.
The update 2.25 for Ark Survival Evolved can be downloaded immediately and will be installed. With this update there are bug fixes and the Eggzellent Adventure Event has been added!
ARK 2.25 Patch Notes (Eggcellent Adventure Event Update)
Ark Patch Notes 2.25 PS4 Update 547.14
- Eggzellent adventure event added
- For more information, see Community Crunch 221: Return of the Eggcellent adventure
- Increase of the incoming damage multiplier by the cryopod release debuff introduced (see also server admin commands)
- Loot boxes now open automatically when you fly or swim
- Complete revision of the loot boxes to improve the loot variations and quality
- Wipe the following on official servers:
- Tek suit (Tek breastplate, Tek pants, Tek helmet, Tek gloves and Tek shoes
- MEKs (MEK attachments and ammunition included)
- Cluster grenades
- Wipe the following on official Genesis servers
- Tamed Reaper
Note: Any tamed MEK or Reaper that was now in a cryopod cannot be spawned when using this cryopod. You can either let it run or throw it out.
- Tek suit
- Tek suit repair cost increased by 20%
- Wearing a full TEK suit prevents bees from attacking you when you open a beehive.
- The durability of the TEK suit is now 1500
- Repair costs for Tek suits now scale with quality
- Pistol damage against tamed creatures reduced by 30%
- MEK rocket propulsion no longer harms tamed creatures or players
- MEK movement speed reduced by 20% when the shield is raised
- Sword damage against tamed creatures and players reduced by 25%
- Bloodstalker balance changes
- The range with which an enemy can be packed has been reduced to just below the maximum turret range (5800 units)
- Pelagornis balance changes
- Polymer weight reduced by 80% when in Pelagorni’s inventory
- Harvest rate for polymer increased by approx. 30%
- Wolly Rhino
- Maximum damage when charging has been reduced from 12.5x to 8x
- The time / distance required to recharge has been increased by up to 20% (so it takes longer to reach 8 times the value)
- Rhinos are now affected by Plant Species Y.
- Cluster grenades
- A grenade fragment destroyed by a turret detonates all other fragments
- Can now make Tek Replicator (Tek Replicator has been removed from the loot boxes on Genesis
- One-time forced killing of all characters on all official servers
- One-time reset of the Mindwipe Cooldown for all characters on official servers
- QoL (quality of life improvement)
- “Grind all” (shred everything, shred everything) added to the grinder
- Added optional visual radius for Tek troughs
- Note: This setting is switched off by default and is not saved, ie it must be switched on when you have left the stasis area. This will be fixed in a future update.
- Gachas will no longer automatically consume soup / food. This means that they are no longer accidentally eaten when stored in troughs
- Cryogenic disease disabled on official PvE servers
- Fixed an issue where the spino’s attack animation could be canceled and attacked twice
- Fixed an issue where mission areas were shown on Genesis and were not there. and vice versa
- Increase of the incoming damage multiplier through the cryopod release debuff
- This can be set with the command line / GameUserSettings.ini parameter CryopodNerfIncomingDamageMultPercent, where 0.25 = 25%
- Is activated on our official PvP servers and set to 25% by default.
- Disable cryogenic disease on private servers
- Entry in the GameUserSettings.ini EnableCryoSicknessPVE = true
ARK update 2.25 is now available for download on PS4. Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Ark Survival Evolved patch notes updates and content drop news for the game.
Source : ArkForum