Borderlands 3 Hotfix Update December 2019 Patch Notes For PC, XBOX & PS4
Borderlands 3 received a Hotfix update on December 5. You can now download the December 5 review update from Borderlands 3 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. You will find that this revision update improves the game’s feel and stability, and resolves community problems, including stolen problems, the skills of Hunter Trainer and Vault Engineer.
This is the latest version of the first action story of Borderlands characters, and it is believed that the father is looting thieves with a focus on multiplayer mode. The third part brings us back through a galaxy adventure filled with extravagant characters, epic flags and duels with exciting bosses, all equipped with multiple weapons.
Borderlands 3 Patch Notes Update Hotfix
Borderlands 3 Notes for the hotfix
With this hotfix, the Bloody Harvest event is fading from Borderlands 3. As the event ends, you will no longer see Haunted enemies, travel to Heck, or be able to complete Bloody Harvest challenges until the spooky season returns next year!
- Addressed a reported issue where loot was sometimes falling into an unreachable area in Slaughterstar 3000
- Addressed a reported issue where the movement speed bonus with Amara’s passive ability “Mindfulness” when buffed with Spiritual Driver class mod was sometimes extremely high
- Addressed a reported issue in Borderlands 3 with the Spiritual Driver class mod where it was sometimes awarding damage for all types of damage and not just gun damage
- Decreased pet audio so FL4K’s Jabber would be less vocal
- Addressed an issue where Zane’s passive ability “Death Follows Close” did not bring the correct bonus to several Kill Skills
- Addressed a reported issue where Zane’s passive ability “Nerves of Steel” would sometimes lose functionality after fast traveling
- Fixed typos on Desperate Measures and Stainless Steel Bear skills
- Fixed multiple spots where players were sometimes able to escape the map in Skywell-27
- Fixed multiple spots where players would sometimes get stuck in Ambermire
- Fixed various areas in Septic Sluice and Green Diamond Platform that allowed players to reach unintended areas
- Fixed various areas on Pandora that sometimes allowed players to escape the map
- Fixed a reported issue in Borderlands 3 where some players could not hear the flaming skulls from Billy, the Anointed
- Fixed a reported issue where Brick’s sledgehammer sometimes continued to spin after being thrown at an enemy during the mission “Hammerlocked”
Closing message from Gearbox
Borderlands 3 has announced that its DLC, Moistxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot, will arrive later this month. The Guardian range and additional vending machines in Skywell-27 will be corrected when this DLC is published. The Moxxi Heist of the Handsome jackpot will be available to players who purchased the Season Pass or Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition on December 19.
New Year’s Time-Limited Modification Announcement 📢
At the end of the month, look forward to spending the new year with Maliwan in Borderlands 3!In a time-limited event, the Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite will be scaled depending on the number of players in your party.You’ll be able to play solo or with a party of any size to score all that sweet Takedown loot!
Source : Gearbox – Borderlands 3