The popular shooter Call of Duty Mobile has received the Season 2 update over the weekend – winter can come.
The new Call of Duty Mobile Update contains some new features and changes. But probably the most important feature is the controller support requested by many fans. Yes, you can finally play with a sensible joystick from version 1.0.9.
In addition, new multiplayer maps, rewards, and time-limited game modes have been added. The zombie mode is now available. All new features can be found below in the text.
- New winter theme rewards for ranked leaderboards
- New free and premium Battle Pass rewards
- Controller support now available
- Zombie Mode is available in two different game modes
- New multiplayer map and time-limited game modes
- New map: Summit
- Limited Time Modes Short process, stick and stone and prop hunting
- Time limited Raid card with holiday theme
- Battle Royale enhancements
- New and improved places
- Fixed various issues and optimizations
“Season 2 Update is Live!
- New Winter themed rewards for ranked leaderboards
- New Premium and Free Battle Pass rewards
- Controller Support now available!
- Zombie mode is available with two different game modes
New Multiplayer map and limited time game modes!
- Limited time holiday themed Raid map
- Battle Royale improvements
- Various bug fixes and optimizations”