Code Vein is an action role-playing game developed jointly by Shift and Bandai Namco Studios and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows.
Bandai Namco has released the official Patch Notes for the next Code Vein Update.
Code Vein update version 1.04 is available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for Code Vein, which is out now. Get the full details below.
Code Vein Update Version 1.04 Full Patch Notes
The Code Vein version 1.04 update is released in late October and adds Halloween-themed accessories
- Adding new creation accessories, color pallets, and face paints featuring Halloween.
- Adding a new function for hair parts that allows using as left-right symmetry.
- Allowing to change partners at Mistle from the beginning.
- Adding a new function to lock the map direction.
- Adding a new function to turn off conversations during exploration.
- Adding pop-up messages while getting abnormal conditions.
- Changing the trigger conditions for “the Trial of Blood”.
- Allowing to drain ichor from the sandbag during training.
Code Vein Update Version 1.03
- Fixed a number of bugs and issues