The Conan Exiles Update is now available for the PC version. Hare is the changelog for Conan Exiles patch on June 18.
Performance and Stybility
- Fixed a number stuttering issues.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when starting the game without internet connection.
- Fixed a crash related to a log file.
- Fixed a number of Windows 7 game crashes.
- Optimized telemetry rates.
Conan Exiles Patch Notes General Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where some players would be forced to recreate their character despite having one in that server. This should restore access to the old character for those who lost access to it, but access to the new duplicate is no longer possible.
- Fixed a number of issues resulting in the server browser not showing correct information or that would prevent correct access to a server. Servers might still momentarily show “???” latency while they’re being pinged, but it will update as soon as the process ends.
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Conan Exiles Battlefront 2, and content drop news for the game.