Conan Exiles Patch Notes 1.57 Update For PS4 & Xbox ONE
Funcom released a new update for Conan Exiles today, According to the official Conan Exiles update 1.57 patch notes, the latest Followers 2 update added new features, new changes, and many gameplay tweaks. Aside from this, Conan Exiles version 1.57 also adds stability improvements.
Conan Exiles Update 1.57 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. The update consists of some bug fixes.
Performance and Stability
- Fixed an issue which would cause increased CPU usage.
- Fixed an out of memory issue on dedicated servers.
- Attended to a number of server crashes.
- Increased security procedures against server flooding.
- Fixed a make use of that would cause a server to crash under particular scenarios.
AI and Thrall Fixes
- Fixed an issue where followers would decline to attack under particular scenarios.
- Thralls would randomly get in a space- time continuum paradox upon teleporting which would render them not able to move when commanded. We fixed this with science.
- Fixed an issue where followers would die of falling damage
- Adjusted collision on rhinos and horses to avoid them bumping the player. We’re working on a much better option for these and other family pets.
General Bug Fixes
- Fixed some issues with building textures.
Animation and Cinematic Fixes
- Fixed a LOD issue that would cause NPCs and wildlife to move “choppy” at lower ranges than planned.