CrossfireX Patch Notes Update & Patch preview for March
The Smilegate developers have kept their word! After a lot of criticism, an update for CrossfireX has now been released. The new CrossfireX update can now be downloaded and installed. On Xbox Series X, the file size is 2.51GB.
CrossfireX Patch Notes on February 15, 2022
- The XGP Issue should now be resolved. All our XGP Players should now be able to unlock Operation Catalyst in-game. Please do note that you will have to download this additional content.
- The issue we had with the CAR-4 ADS should also be resolved, and players should no longer drop out of ADS while using this weapon.
- Balance Improvements for the “Boogieman” will be introduced, which we hope will improve playability for all our players.
- Default Controller Sensitivity Issues will be adjusted for this update, so please ensure that you change your settings after the update to ensure that they are to your liking.
The release of CrossfireX on Xbox wasn’t all that bad; there’s a lot of interest in the new shooter. Unfortunately, there were positive reports; there also seem to be many bugs in the game.
Players are reporting an aiming bug, rare crashes, and other issues.
The Smilegate developers have now spoken out about this. They promised that the following problems should be fixed by the beginning of March at the latest.
CrossfireX: These problems should be fixed in March update
Patch preview for March 2022
- ADS with CAR-4: Sometimes, the sight goes in and out during firing. This error will be fixed.
- Aiming Settings: The developer heard your request for options to adjust aiming acceleration and sensitivity.
- Slide: Fixed the issue that caused the fall to stop when colliding with the side of an object.
- Boogieman Imbalance: One will fix the issue of not getting extra points in the Boogieman state. Also, the HP auto-recovery ability will be removed, and the overall difficulty of becoming a Boogieman will be increased.
- More Maps: More maps will be added for Classic and Modern modes.