Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix Update 1.06 Patch Notes for PS4
Cyberpunk 2077 got a big new update. The Cyberpunk 2077 hotfix 1.06 that was just released should keep your PC save files from being irreversibly damaged if it’s more than 8MB in size. Yes, that was actually a problem before today.
Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.06 can now be downloaded and installed. On the PS4, the file is 16.6GB. We’ll show you all the bug fixes from December 11th. Let’s hope all the critical bugs get fixed.
Cyberpunk 2077 will be released on December 10th, 2020. Cyberpunk 2077 is available now on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia. Cyberpunk 2077 is now the hot phase before the release. In the meantime, the phase actually got a bit hotter than the development team would have liked. Because a player has already streamed Cyberpunk 2077.
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch Notes 1.06 – Dec. 23
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch Notes 1.06 – There have been a lot of bugs so far, at least for us on the PS4 Pro! Constant crashes, jerks and infinite graphic errors!
- Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.
- Improved memory management and stability, resulting in fewer crashes.
- Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch Notes 1.06 ( UPDATED )
[New] Addressed cyberpunk 2077 corrupted save game related issues.
[New] Fixed an issue where players unable to leave the settings menu.
1. Close Application.
2. Upon restart, you may see an error notification about corrupted data: press “OK”.
3. From this moment you should be able to change the settings with no issues.
- Addressed various issues with NPCs in the game.
- Addressed missing conversation issues.
- Fixed issues with animations and cinematics issues.
- Further improvements added to reflections quality.
- Fixed the smudge effect problem on consoles.
- Addressed various crashes on PC and consoles.
- Other minor fixes.
Source: CD Project Red