Phoenix Labs released new update 1.4.2 for Dauntless. Dauntless Update 1.39 Patch Notes 1.4.2 changelog, the latest update added various tweaks and bug fixes. Apart from this, the Dauntless patch 1.4.2 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Dauntless update 1.39 can now be downloaded and installed. You have to download and install 507.7 MB in total. Below you will find the Dauntless update 1.39 full patch notes.
Dauntless Latest Patch Notes 1.4.2 / 1.39
- Players can now cancel out of the light attack war pike combo by rolling.
- Fixed a bug where shooting Agarus’ roots during its aether charged state dealt no damage.
Dauntless Patch Notes 1.4.2 / 1.39 BUG FIXES
- Fixed a bug where players could not remount Behemoths.
- Poison Blood modifier now has a poison visual effect on part breaks.
- Added more text to the Escalation talent trees to add clarity for passive talents.
- Slayer Links screen now shows correct rewards for all players.
- Opening Slayer Links at the end of a hunt no longer removes the end of hunt UI.
- Spore Problems, No Safe Arbour, and Far and Away quests are now fully translated in all available languages.
- Audio for Terra Form and Shock Form amps has been lowered and balanced.
- The distant Sporestruck Embermane roar on Spore Problems is no longer quiet. It is now 110% more intimidating.
- Improved the level of detail on distant trees in Terra Escalation’s swamp arena.
Download free Dauntless update 1.39 for PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One, For more information and latest updates stay tuned with TheGameRoof