Dead by Daylight is an asymmetric survival horror game developed by Behaviour Interactive. he developers of Dead by Daylight have released a new update today,
Dead by Daylight Update 1.78 you can now be downloaded for PS4, Xbox One and PC. The update includes 2.2 GB on the Playstation.
Previously, a major update was added that Stranger Things content with the new Killer (The Demogorgon), new survivors (Nancy Wheeler and Steve Harrington) and a new map (The Underground Complex – Hawkins National Laboratory).
Dead by Daylight Patch Notes 1.78
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Feature – Updated the intro video to The Cursed Legacy trailer.
- Content – Added cosmetics to player inventory (including past convention exclusives, Bill’s Ugly Sweater, Frosty Eyes for The Oni & The Plague, and a new Universal Winter Holiday Charm).
- Content – Added a new killer (The Oni).
- Content – Added a new survivor (Yui Kimura).
- Content – Added a new map to the Yamaoka Estate theme (Sanctum of Wrath).
- Content – Added a Japanese thematic lobby for the Cursed Legacy chapter.
- Rank Reset: The Rank Reset will now reset players back one rank crest color. Players who end the season at Red Ranks (1-4) will get reset to Purple Ranks (5), Purple Ranks (5-8) get reset to Green Ranks (9), Green Ranks (9-12) get reset to Yellow Ranks (13) and finally Yellow (13-16) gets reset to the Brown Crest Ranks (17).
- Debuff no longer appears on the survivors in-game HUD until the debuff is applied. This is true for the following perks: Coulrophobia, Overwhelming Presence and Unnerving Presence.
- Updated several killer perks with the Undetectable status effect: Insidious, Beast of Prey, Dark Devotion and Tinkerer.
- Protection Hits: The Hits for Protection have been adjusted. To trigger a Protection A Survivor must be in the range of a “Survivor in Need” which translates as “Injured Survivor”. Players can now trigger Protection Hits every 3 seconds instead of every 20 seconds. Survivor wants to count as a Protection Hit.
- Deep Wound: Deep Wound timer no longer wants to go down when sprinting or mending. Deep Wound is no longer connected to the Killer’s terror radius.
Dead by Daylight is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Dead by Daylight Patch Note, and content drop news for the game.