Behavior Interactive published a new update for Dead by Daylight. Dead by Daylight Patch Notes 1.99 – Update 4.1.2 Includes balance and bug fixes.
Dead by Daylight Update 1.99 (4.1.2) can now be downloaded and installed. In total, you have to download and install around 500MB, depending on the platform.
We have all the information about Dead by Daylight Patch Notes 1.99 – Update 4.1.2 on August 11th.
The Overheat mechanic was added to limit The Hillbilly’s ability to always use his chainsaw. With the previous increase in heat dissipation (up to -5 charges/second), and the fact that heat dissipates during various cooldown phases, the Chainsaw’s heat meter rarely became relevant. With this change, we hope to that heat generation will reach thresholds where players have to manage the heat meter more than with our previous iteration.
- Decreased the base heat dissipation rate from -5 charges/second to -3.5 charges/second
Dead by Daylight Patch Notes 1.99 – Update 4.1.2 Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the Hillbilly’s chainsaw charge would not be fully reset properly after being stunned, leading to the Hillbilly having the ability to use the chainsaw too quickly after a stun.
- Fixed an issue where the Hillbilly would sometimes lunge at extremely high speeds after being stunned.
- Fixed an issue where the Nurse could sometimes blink inside hills and get stuck.
- Fixed an issue causing Killers to be stuck mid-animation after falling from a significant height.
- Reduce the occurrence of Sync Error code 111 on the Tally screen