Today Behavior Interactive released hotfix update 4.7.2 for Dead by Daylight. Update 4.7.2 has arrived for Dead by Daylight and here is the full list of the changes and fixes added with this patch. Dead by Daylight Update brings some bug fixes and improvements to stabilize the game after the mid-chapter update earlier this month.
Below you can find the full patch notes for Dead by Daylight Update 4.7.2 on May 19, 2021. You can find all the relevant information regarding this patch.
Dead by Daylight Update 4.7.2 patch notes
This patch update main proposes to solves various bugs available in the game. Among the fixes, there are some PC bug fixes, while the rest applies to all platforms including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
- Fixed an issue that prevented scoring events from triggering while fighting on the hook.
- Fixed an issue that prevented survivors from being picked up in a corner of the gas station’s stack of cars.
- Fixed an issue that prevented survivors from being picked up near certain basement walls.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a hatch in Grim pantry spawns above the ground.
- Fixed an issue that caused killers to completely block access to some of the Coldwind Farm’s basements.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the hook fight prompt to display an incorrect skill check shortcut key combination.
- Fixed an issue where the selected killer could be changed when searching for a match.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent accessories from being properly attached to the Hag’s Mud Phantasm when wearing certain outfits.
- Fixed an issue that could result in a desync for killer players if a Survivor was disconnected while being killed.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Death Eater to get stuck in the staggering animation if a Survivor was disconnected after being fired.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the exit gates in the Rancid Abattoir to appear too close together.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when exiting the Survival tutorial.
- Fixed an issue where the Soul Guardian Bonus icon would illuminate the test.
- Fixed an issue that could result in no network connectivity errors while trying.
- Fixed an issue where the Legion could be visibly jammed in pallets while vaulting.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the time required for the Wake Up action from increasing with each use.
- Fixed an issue that could affect performance when connecting a gamepad to a PC.