Bungie Announces Update 184.108.40.206 for Destiny 2 and Server Down on August 4th. To publish the update, Destiny 2 servers will be offline and maintenance will be performed.
Destiny 2 servers will not be available for a few hours as a result of maintenance work. Now we show you all the times for planned maintenance.
READ MORE: Destiny 2 Xur Today – Location and Inventory
|9:00 AM PDT||1600 UTC||Destiny 2 will undergo maintenance for Hotfix 220.127.116.11.Some Destiny API features on Bungie.net, mobile and third-party apps will be disabled. No signin to the Bungie.net site or apps will be possible.|
|9:45 AM PDT||1645 UTC||Destiny 2 will be brought offline for expected maintenance.Players will be removed from activities and won’t be able to log back into Destiny 2 until 10 AM PDT.At 10 AM, Hotfix 18.104.22.168 will begin rolling out across all platforms and regions.Ongoing Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude at 12 PM.|
|10:00 AM PDT||1700 UTC||Destiny 2 Update 22.214.171.124 will be available across all platforms and regions.Players will be able to log back into Destiny 2.Players logging into the game may be placed in a queue, and may experience sign-on issues as background maintenance is still ongoing.|
|12:00 PM PDT||1900 UTC||Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude.Console players who encounter issues updating to Hotfix 126.96.36.199 should restart their console and try downloading the update.|
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 188.8.131.52
Nightfall: The Ordeal
- Fixed an issue where the Ordeal version of Lake of Shadows was inaccessible at tiers above Adept for players who do not own Forsaken.
- Fixed an issue where the Festering Core Master Nightfall was listed as 1080 Power in the Director but was actually 750 Power.
- Guardians should expect a much greater challenge when engaging with this strike.
- Leviathan rewards of XP, Glimmer, and chances towards Exotic Engrams or Bright Engrams are now back on a weekly lockout.
- Note: Weapons and armor are not affected by the weekly lockout, and can be earned multiple times a week.
- Fixed an issue where some players could not acquire the “Means to an End” quest from the Prismatic Recaster.
- Fixed an issue where Ruinous Effigy could trigger the heal from the Stronghold Titan Exotic armor while blocking with the carry object.
- Fixed an issue where Umbral stat Focused engrams could provide less than 10 in the selected stat.
READ MORE: Here are the best Destiny 2 Bows | 2020
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with THE GAME ROOF.