Destiny 2: Update 2.17 – Hotfix 22.214.171.124 patch notes
Bungie released a hotfix update for Destiny 2 the new hotfix 126.96.36.199 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S as well as on the PC and Google Stadia. here is the full list of changes and fixes added to this patch.
Destiny 2 numerous issues are surfacing along with the annual event. Quests are not properly tracked and the occasional crash with unknown errors, to name a few. Fortunately, Bungie has been very active in dealing with these issues and today, they provided some fixes for those hiccups and more.
What changes with Hotfix 188.8.131.52 for Destiny 2?
There have also been reports of strange visual misconduct, such as the Titan class becoming invisible when wearing the Titan Contender Eververse armor, and warlocks losing their signature glow effect when wearing the Guardian Games armor.
You should keep this in mind in the Guardian Games: Bungie has published an FAQ with frequently asked questions about the Guardian Games, here is the most important information.
- Wear your Guardian Game class item to earn laurels and progress on all Guardian Game forays.
- 2020 Guardian Game Class Items (Cunning Rivalry Cape, Mighty Rivalry Mark, and Wise Rivalry Circlet) will not create laurels or advance on Guardian Game forays.
- No laurels fall to the ground in the Gambit or in the Crucible; instead, they are given directly to the players.
- Laurels left behind do not go to the post office. They have to be collected in order to count.
- If the medal box is full, medals that are earned by accepting triumphs are lost.
- In the step of the Exotic “Heir Apparition” quest, for which you have to collect laurels, only laurels that are picked up from the ground count.
- Players cannot hand in medals obtained in the tower after they have already given in medals of the same rarity value. Players can then return to orbit and fly to the tower again to hand in those medals.
- Certain shaders incorrectly remove the glow for warlocks from the universal guardian game ornament se.
Destiny 2 Update 3.17 is now available and can be downloaded. On the Playstation 4 the file size is 175MB. The patch itself appears to have around 180MB to download as it doesn’t contain any new content.
Destiny 2 Patch 184.108.40.206/ Update 2.17
Bungie publishes so-called patch notes for each update. The Destiny developer officially lists all fixes, buffs and nerfs that are new to the game here.
- Fixed an occasional crash that would result in a Calabrese error.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where the Titan Contender Eververse armor set would make Titans invisible in first person.
- Fixed an issue where Warlock Guardian Games armor would lose its glow when some shader items are socketed.
- Fixed an issue where Daily Guardian Games bounties could not be repurchased on subsequent days after being completed.
Destiny 2 is available for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S. For more information on the game, visit the official website.