Destiny 2 Update 126.96.36.199, it has finally been released. The new hotfix 188.8.131.52 for PS4, Xbox One, on PC and on Google Stadia on January 16. The update is now online and can be downloaded in-game (before registration). It is 10.61 MB on the PS4.
The new hotfix is said to address some known Destiny 2 issues:
- The constantly flashing icon of Tess’ Eververse in the tower should be fixed. This flashes, even if you have nothing to do or pick up there.
- The bugged obelisk in the ETZ should finally be fixed. Many Guardians still cannot easily interact with the object.
Hare is Patch Notes for Destiny 2 Update 184.108.40.206
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 220.127.116.11
- Fixed an issue where Wish-Ender’s Broadhead perk was dealing more damage than intended
- Equipping both a Fusion Rifle Scavenger mod and a Linear Fusion Scavenger mod will no longer cause Heavy ammo to be gained from Special ammo boxes
- Using Telesto with the Heavy Handed obelisk mod will no longer generate unintentional extra Special ammo
- Fixed an issue that would cause the EDZ Obelisk interact component to despawn
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Sundial reward currency to be issued to players twice
- Eververse waypoint notification has been disabled
- The Season 9 Seasonal Starter Bundle will no longer appear as owned for players who bought the Season 8 Seasonal Starter Bundle
- Gunsmith weekly destination bounty will be re-enabled and properly rotate weekly (instead of daily)
- Crucible daily bounties will now rotate daily
Source : Bungie