Bungie has released the new hotfix update 184.108.40.206 for Destiny 2. Destiny 2 you can expect maintenance work this evening on PS4, Xbox One, on the PC and on Google Stadia – A new hotfix – update 220.127.116.11.
Here’s everything you need to know about today’s schedule and the patch notes.
Destiny 2 Update 1.54 can now be downloaded and installed on on PS4, Xbox One, on the PC and on Google Stadia. You have to download 190 MB on the PS4, the size varies depending on the platform.
What will change with Destiny 2 update 18.104.22.168 / 1.54?
We already know that: In the run-up to today’s patch, Bungie has already presented some of the changes in Update 22.214.171.124. Other annoying problems such as the new controller configuration or the low power level of numerous rewards are addressed.
This is what you can expect in the new hotfix:
- Repairs for controller reconfiguration.
- Fixed an issue where double-pressing keys sometimes did not trigger dodging or other abilities.
- Fixed issues where weapons would not fire when the trigger was pulled.
- Fixed an issue where Storm Trance would sometimes not work.
- Fixed an issue where the drought collector was causing excessive amounts of damage to various bosses .
- Fixed an issue where solo completion of the Prophecy Dungeon would not unlock the associated triumph.
- Fixed an issue where various sources would drop rewards with 750 power instead of the Guardian’s power.
- Fixed an issue where the ” Tommys Matchstick Letter ” catalyst quest was removed from player inventories.
We have all the details information about the Destiny 2 Patch Notes 126.96.36.199 / 1.54 (June 23, 2020).
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 188.8.131.52 / 1.54 (June 23, 2020)
- Fixed an issue where analog-based actions required a full button or trigger press.
- Players should no longer encounter issues where they could not aim down sights or fire their weapons.
- Fixed an issue where Stormtrance could not be used if attack inputs are held during the cast animation.
- Fixed an issue where the Hunter’s dodge and Warlock’s Icarus Dash were more difficult to activate.
- Fixed an issue where pressing A no longer dismounted from Sparrows while using the Jumper controller scheme.
- Fixed an issue where some players had an invisible ship, black emblem, and zero Power Level displayed when in orbit.
- Fixed an issue where various reward sources were dropping gear at 750 Power instead of their intended Power Level.
- Fixed an issue where the Tommy’s Matchbook Catalyst quest was removed from player inventories.
- Note: Players who had this quest removed have lost progress, but we have reduced the requirements of the quest to compensate.
- Fixed an issue where the Destiny 2: Beyond Light preorder emblem did not appear in Collections.
- Fixed an issue where the “Upgrade Gift Ranks” Triumph did not properly record progress.
- Removed two Legendary ships from Amanda Holiday that could not be purchased.
- Fixed an issue where Seasonal Artifact mods required more Glimmer than intended to socket.
- Fixed an issue where solo completions of the Prophecy dungeon did not properly unlock the associated Triumph.
- Fixed an issue where Witherhoard dealt a ridiculous amount of damage to various enemies.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when swapping out Exotic gear while their perks were still active.
- Fixed an issue where Saint’s Vocation Exotic ship was invisible in preview and orbit.
- Fixed an issue where the Almost Mighty Exotic Ghost Shell was invisible in preview and when summoned.
- Fixed an issue where the Insight Unyielding Titan gauntlets could obscure the screen when aiming Bows.
- Fixed an issue where the Cryptarch beacon would not activate when acquiring the Destiny 2: Season of Arrivals Silver/Emote platform offer.
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Destiny 2 Patch Notes and content drop news for the game.