Bungie has released a new update for Destiny 2, we have the full patch notes for the update on October 15th.
Destiny 2 is an online-only multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie. It was released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 6, 2017, followed by a Microsoft Windows version the following month.
This update will patch the game to version Update 18.104.22.168. It is the official patch that brings Shadowkeep live on all platforms, including PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Destiny 2 Update 1.42 is now available for download for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The game is updated to version 22.214.171.124 with this update. The update size is 142MB.
Here are the details on this update including its patch notes.
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 1.42 / Update 126.96.36.199
- Fixed an issue where certain characters in player names and clan fields could cause Squirrel and Weasel errors
- Clan names should no longer be truncated
- Fixed an issue where Nightmare hunts Time Trial Master triumph would not progress correctly
- Fixed an issue where Nightfall: The Ordeal would not drop a powerful reward for players who had already completed the Vanguard Strikes Challenge
- Fixed an issue that provoked the temporary deactivation of rally banners and the “Tire Game” in the Sanctuary vendor space on the Moon
- Fixed an issue where the Servitor spawning in the Gofannon forge could crash the game
- Fixed an issue where running the game as an admin could create a “steam_appid.txt” file that would cause a crash
- Tuned matchmaking in patrol destinations to increase player population
The game is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Destiny 2 patch notes, and content drop news for the game.