Dota 2 the Outlanders Patch 7.23 Update,Whats new changes ?
Dota 2 patch 7.23
It’s been a while since we saw a big update in Dota 2. The latest update the outlanders focused mainly on improving the quality of the game by punishing those who ruin it. Although this was definitely very necessary.
The Outlanders update. As you know, it will contain two new heroes, possibly new items and other great changes.
This will be a breath of fresh air for Dota 2 because the dota 2 currently has one of the lowest player counts in years. If the situation will change once the Outlanders Update comes out it is still in the air.
The next patch, known as The Outlanders Update, will not be released before November 24, 2019, since the first major of the professional season, the Chengdu Major CDM, will take place from November 16 to 24.
Whats new in Outlanders update ?
Through social networks, so this could be speculation. The Reddit user is known as cameron_dev and commented on a thread asking when the update will arrive. Players have complained about the state of the game for the past six months. It’s so bad that Dota 2 has reached the lowest player count in this period.
Valve hopes that The Outlanders patch will bring players back and change the outdated game that is currently affecting Dota 2. This patch will also introduce two new heroes, Snapfire and Void Spirit.
The Outlanders update was first revealed in The International 9 in August, where two new heroes were announced. Void Spirit and Snapfire will be added to the game when the update is released, although details about how the new heroes will work and what their skills will be scarce on the ground.
The Outlanders Patch 7.23 update will be released. Earlier, Valve said the date could change a bit, but considering that the qualifiers for the next Minor and Major DPC will start very soon, Valve will plan to release it sooner rather than later.
Snapfire and Void Spirit will enter the world of Dota 2 for the first time along with many changes and the game will never be the same. Hold your breath, wait for The Outlanders update and keep watching VPEsports because we will analyze the new patch for you with many details.
In outlanders update Snapfire and Void Spirit will enter the world of Dota 2 for the first time along with many changes and the game will never be the same. Hold your breath, wait for The Outlanders update and keep watching VPEsports because we will analyze the new patch for you with many details.
The Reddit user is known as cameron_dev and commented on a thread asking when the update will arrive
Dota 2 Update – November 15th, 2019
November 14, 2019 – Valve* Fixed an issue that allowed players to have more available reports than intended. This also had the unintended side effect of some people getting low priority more easily than intended. We have adjusted some players low priority penalties and behavior scores.
* Removed “Intentional Feeding” and “Ability Abuse” report types
* Added “Disruptive Gameplay” report type – for reporting players who ability abuse, intentional feed, go AFK, or similar.
* Added “Cheating or MMR Abuse” report type – for reporting players who are manipulating matchmaking, scripting, hacking or similar.
* Fixed issue that was preventing people from reporting players they had avoided and vice versa
* Added Communication reports to Conduct Summary UI
* Users are now required to choose only one report category when submitting a report
* Enemy Communication reports will no longer be accepted for enemies who did not communicate via all chat
* Ally Communication reports will no longer be accepted if the ally did not use any form of communication during the game.
* Enemies can now be reported for “Cheating or MMR Abuse”. This report will be used in our existing boosting and cheating detection algorithms.
* Updated behavior score adjustments for each report type
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Dota 2 patch , and content drop news for the game.