Dota 2 Update – December 6th, 2019 Whats new changes ?
It’s been a while since we saw a big update in Dota 2. The latest update the outlanders focused mainly on improving the quality of the game by punishing those who ruin it. Although this was definitely very necessary.
Dota 2 Update – December 6th, 2019
* Aether Remnant damage reduced from 90/150/210/270 to 80/130/180/230
* Dissimilate damage reduced from 120/200/280/360 to 100/180/260/340
* Resonant Pulse base shield absorption reduced from 50/100/150/200 to 40/80/120/160
* Resonant Pulse damage reduced from 70/130/190/250 to 70/120/170/220
* Firesnap Cookie now works on rooted targets
Dota 2 Update – December 3rd, 2019
– Lil’ Shredder mana cost increased from 75 to 90
– Lil’ Shredder damage reduced from 45/60/75/90 to 40/55/70/85
– Lil’ Shredder attack speed slow per stack reduced from 20/25/30/35 to 15/20/25/30
– Firesnap Cookie cooldown reduced from 24/22/20/18 to 24/21/18/15
– Firesnap Cookie projectile speed increased from 800 to 1000
– Firesnap Cookie cast point reduced when used on self from 0.4 to 0.3
– fixed Rubick Arcana cape not changing color when stealing spells from Void Spirit or Snapfire
Source = DOTA2
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Dota 2 patch Notes Update , and content drop news for the game.