PUBG MOBILE LITE is here! Built with Unreal Engine 4, this version of PUBG MOBILE is compatible with even more devices and optimized for devices with less RAM without compromising the gameplay experience that has attracted millions of fans around the world.
The official official version of PUBG was too heavy, so the developers of this game have just released the lite version of this mobile game and it was built by Unreal Engine 4, and is almost compatible with all Android devices when they have low RAM Processor or no. Now people who have low-grade Android phones can also experience the real game. The game will feature a smaller map made for 40 players.
PUBG Mobile Lite Update In this latest new update, the developers have included Golden Woods Map, a new Firefight Game mode, and one UAZ vehicle.
Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds is a multiplayer game developed by PUBG Corporation and launched in 2018. The first beta program for Microsoft Windows in March 2017 and was completely launched on December 20, 2017. This game uses a player VS player technique in which there will be around a hundred players. The language used in the game will be English. The game archive is universal and is available to all Xbox One, Windows, Android and iOS users. The graphics used in this game are of another level that you may have never seen.
What’s New in Mobile Lite Update 0.15.0 Latest Version
- New Season has been added which will go live from 1st Oct, and it will provide new rewards.
- Achievement System – New challenges are added in the Missions Menu for users to test their skills for valuable prizes.
- Title System – After winning users can acquire boast-worthy combat titles.
- New Arcade Mode – A special War mode is introduced where players can fight with an RPG-7.
- Powerful Gears – The PP-19 sub-machine gun, QBZ and QBU DMR rifle are added.
- Speedy Vehicles – The classic PUBG four-wheeled UAZ introduced.
PUBG Mobile Lite 2019 APK
- There will be an 8×8 battlefield in which 100 players will play altogether. All the players will fight with each other to survive and win the game through their unique strategies and skills.
- To save yourself or to catch other players there are unique vehicles provided so that you can reach to them with ease.
- Have an experience of realistic shooting through this game, there will be a large selection of weapons so choose the one which suits you best and start shooting.
- The realistic graphics and HD audio are used in the game to have a mind-blowing and realistic experience. There will be high quality audio with 3D sound effects, realistic scenes, HD maps which all will make you feel like you are on a real battlefield.
- There is an option available to invite your friends to this gameplay so team-up with your friends and there is an option for HD in-game voice chats, so you can chat with your friends while playing.
- The game also uses the “BattlEye” anti-cheating software, to prevent cheating and the game played will be fair.
PUBG Mobile Lite 0.15.0 APK- Latest Update Version
|Game Name||PUBG Mobile Lite|
|Minimum Android Version Required||Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean MR2, API 18)|
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest PUBG Lite patch notes, and content drop news for the game.
1.Classic mode – Firearm balancing:
- Bolt action sniper rifles: Damage to the torso increased by 30%, from 1.0 to 1.3.
- AWM: Bullet damage lowered slightly from 132 to 120.
- SMG: Damage to the torso increased by 5% and damage to the limbs increased by 5%.
- Crossbow: Damage to the torso increased by 40%, from 1.0 to 1.4, and damage to the limbs increased by 20% from 1.0 to 1.2.
- S12K: Damage of each bullet increased from 22 to 24.
- Sawed-off shotgun: Damage of each shot fired increased from 20 to 22.
- S686/S1897: Damage of each bullet increased from 24 to 26.
- Shotguns: Maximum traveling distance of shots decreased from 1,000m to 150m.
- Duckbill: Changed “increased the horizontal spread of shotgun bullets and reduced vertical spread” to “increased the vertical spread of shotgun bullets and reduced horizontal spread”.
2.Improvements to the BRDM-2:
- When players are already in the vehicle, only teammates can get in.
- Players from other teams cannot get in.
- Improved the angle when leaning to the left to give players a better vantage point.
- Further reduced lag in Team Deathmatch.
- Improved the rendering resource usage for high-spec models in TDM.
- Reduced resource usage for some high-spec models.
- Improved the basic frame rate of some low-spec models to increase smoothness.
- Further reduced the resource usage of various models in battle.
- Smoothness when rotating the camera, opening scope and moving through the map has been improved.
- Reduced the loading time required for some Android devices to enter battle.
- Optimized the switching between different actions to make actions look smoother and more natural when switching between them quickly.
- Customizable settings of Team Deathmatch are now separate from Infection mode settings.
- Players can set different UIs for Classic mode, Team Deathmatch, and Infection.
- Improved outfit selection to select the gender before the facial shape, hair color and other parameters.
8.Improvements to the sharing screen:
- Higher quality items shared are now highlighted.
9.Improvements to the Lab:
- Optimized the Lab to reduce lag.
Bug Fixes: Scene Bugs:
- Fixed a bug where the two sides of a building window in Miramar were inconsistent.
- Fixed a bug in Miramar which could cause players to become stuck in a confined space.
- Fixed a bug in Vikendi which caused players become stuck in stones.
Source Official PUBG on mobile