Dragon Ball FighterZ update Version 1.20 is available for download now for PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch. This update includes the new character Broly, which will be added to the game after the update released today.
A new update 1.20 of Dragon Ball Fighterz for PS4 and Xbox One has been released. According to the official Dragon Ball Fighterz 1.20 patch notes, the new DBFZ 1.20 resolves issues related to server performance, shutdown, delay and more. In addition to this, Dragon Ball Fighterz version 1.20 also includes stability improvements.
Here are the full patch notes for Dragon Ball FighterZ Update Version 1.20.
- Data for DRAGON BALL FighterZ – FighterZ Pack 14 has been added. Downloadable content.
Note: Must be purchased and downloaded separately.
- Ring Match and Arena Match Attendance status can now be displayed in the lobby selection screen.
- Ranking matches have been improved
The number of eligible rewards has changed to 30 regardless of a rank change.
- Fixed problems with the combat mechanics.
- Updated version of the playback data.
(Playback data of older versions can not be played back.)
- Improved game performance and stability.
Dragon Ball FighterZ is available now for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.
If you face any problem in Running “Dragon Ball Fighterzz” then please feel free to comment down below this post, we will love to reply as early as possible. Or you can contact your system support person to fix the issue.