The developers of Media Molecule have released a new update for the game Dreams. Dreams Version 2.08 adds a few new bespoke creations from the developers, ways for users to then use that for the basis of their own creations, and a handful of other small tweaks and improvements.
The Dreams Update 2.08 is now available for download. You have to download and install a total of 252 megabytes.
We have full information for this update.
- Welcome Garden Character Pack – Our Welcome Garden Character Pack introduces two new playable characters, a non-playable character, and a handful of enemies. Enjoy using them in your creations – they mix perfectly with our Welcome Garden Art Pack!
- New Blank Puppet – Our first new Blank Puppet is designed for platforming gameplay, and is the basis for our Welcome Garden characters.
- Directional Button Controls for Dreamiverse – You can now navigate the Dreamiverse using the directional buttons on your controller.
- New Tweak: On tweaking a stroke, you’ll find the Sun Shadow Scale vs Detail tweak. This lets you adjust sunlight shadows for the right balance between detail near the camera, and how far away from the camera shadows are cast.
- It is updated: Changes to the audio recording. Recording time has been reduced to 15 seconds per clip.
- Other minor tweaks and improvements.
Game Details Dreams
|Publisher||Sony Interactive Entertainment|
|US Release Date||Feb 14, 2020|
|UK Release Date||Feb 14, 2020|
|Rating||RP [Rating Pending]|