New Update 1.35 has arrived for Dying Light, This update appears to coincide with the announcement of Dying Light 2: Stay Human release date and the Platinum Edition of the game. There is new content such as weapon blueprints, outfits and bug fixes. Here is the full list of the changes and fixes added to this patch.
With the announcement of the Dying Light Platinum Edition and the second part of the series, Dying Light 2: Stay Human, it is certain that Techland has been busy. While the stage is being prepared for the next part, the team doesn’t forget the base game and has everything that has been released so far in one huge collection, alongside some minor fixes, new weapons, and an updated DLC section. Please see below for more information on the latest update 1.35.
** Please note that the updated version (1.35) may differ if you own a different version of the game (for example: Dying Light: The Following).
The new patch release is 1.35 while you can take a look at the full patch notes here.
Additions and improvements
- – New weapons and blueprints have been added
- – A new live event is introduced
- – Updated DLC content
- – Minor bug fixes and improvements
The Dying Light Platinum Edition includes:
- – Dying Light – the complete award-winning game.
- – Dying Light: The Following – a huge expansion with a new story, a huge original map and a customizable buggy to drive.
- – Dying Light: Bozak Horde – a challenging game mode with its own side story.
- – Cuisine & Cargo – two additional quarantine zones.
- – Ultimate Survivor Bundle – exclusive weapons and outfits.
- – Crash Test Skin Pack – a crazy cosmetic package.
- – Hellraid – a new game mode in a dark fantasy environment.
- – A large collection of skins and weapons that make slaughtering zombies even more fun:
- 5th Anniversary
Bundle Harran Ranger Bundle
Gun Psycho Bundle
Volatile Hunter Bundle
Package Of The White Death
Vintage Gunslinger Bundle
Rais Elite Bundle
Inmate Bundle Retrowave Bundle
SHU Warrior Bundle
Volkan Combat Armor Package
Classified Operation Bundle
Viking: Raiders of Harran Bundle
Harran Tactical Unit Bundle
- 5th Anniversary
The Dying Light Update 1.35 includes new content also includes stability improvements. Dying Light is available for PC, PlayStation, and Xbox. For more information and the latest updates stay tuned with THEGAMEROOF.