Konami eFootball PES 2020 (Sport) – KonamiKonami has released the “Data Pack 4.0” for eFootball PES 2020 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The update includes more than 50 revised player faces including Erling Haaland, Dean Henderson, Wesley Moraes, Wayne Rooney and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Also included are updates on the clubs of the Campeonato Brasileiro Série A, the Toyota Thai League, new kits for the Brazilian league and improvements to various shoe models and match balls from the French Ligue 1 Conforama and the Danish 3F Superleague. 15 new shoe models from adidas, Nike, New Balance, Puma and Umbro are also added.
The publisher continues:“Also new in Data Pack 4.0 are numerous legends that will be added to the myClub mode in eFootball PES 2020. The following players will be available as part of in-game campaigns over the next two weeks: Andrea Pirlo, Giuseppe Bergomi, Iván Córdoba, Gareth Barry, Shay Given, Jan Koller, Rafael van der Vaart and Robbie Keane. (…)
After the release of the partner club squad packages in December, the Data Pack 4.0 now adds an exclusive retro kit for each club Seven available partner club roster packs include pre-built myClub teams with the latest players, coaches, team tactics and a theme for the selected club. These DLCs are available for $ 4.99 each. “
Data Pack 4.0 is now available to download in eFootball PES 2020 bringing new Legends, Boots and more!
The game should be updated automatically the next time to turn on your console or PC.
eFootball PES 2020: Data Pack 4.0 Updates and Additions
- New season data for Campeonato Brasileiro (Brazil) implemented. Includes league promotions and relegations
- New season data for TOYOTA Thai League implemented – includes league promotions and relegations
- New/updated Strips
- New/updated media backdrops
- New/updated face models
- New/updated player portraits
- New Manager portraits
- New boot models
- New ball designs
- New Goal Celebrations
Tweaks also come to various game modes in PES 2020.
- Default Condition Rating for Legend players set to ‘B’
- Added the option to select strips from squads that you have purchased in myClub
Those who compete in Grand Finals will now receive a ‘Representative Reward’ in addition to the ‘Grand Final Reward’.
eFootball PES 2020: Data Pack 4.0 Fixes
- An issue that prevented you from selecting certain leagues in Random Selection Matches when filtering players by league
- An issue that caused player models to disappear from the pre-match menu when using a strip created by importing image data through Edit mode
- An issue that causes the Weekly Point screen to appear after certain Matchday Grand Finals. Ordinarily, Weekly Point totals should not change after Grand Finals
- An issue where the incorrect team is displayed for Featured Players in certain locations. Currently, the Team Emblem displayed on each Featured Player’s player card is indicative of their actual team
eFootball PES 2020: Data Pack 4.0 Gameplay Adjustment Fixes
- An issue that causes CBs with the ‘Build Up’ Playing Style to fall back to the friendly penalty box when your team is in possession of the ball
- An issue which sometimes causes passes kicked with a full power gauge to fall short of their target when using Manual Controls
- An issue that results in commands being issued to the wrong player during penalty shoot-outs in Team Play Lobby matches
- An issue that sometimes causes players assigned to different positions in the COM’s squad formation to overlap
A variety of minor adjustments have been made to each mode to improve the overall gaming experience.