Fall Guys Update 1.24 Today Patch Notes Details
Mediatonic has announced a brand new Fall Guys update that fixes numerous issues, among which the reward bug is also listed. Here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
This update should now be available for the PS4 and PC versions of Fall Guys. While the new update doesn’t add any additional new content to the game, it has many bug fixes.
Many of the fixes have already been listed and you can read the full patch notes below. Developer Mediatonic is still investigating PS4 black screen and crash issues that some players have been experiencing. Hopefully the crashing issues will be fixed in the next update.
Hot spicy fixes in the hotfix:
- Reward failure is gone !!!!!
- Fixed issues with eggs, including the fact that you could throw them off the map and eggs could disappear into walls
- Players should no longer be randomly eliminated while spectating in squads
- Infallible Achievements will not be unlocked in custom lobbies
- Missing items from the regular shop have been fixed! Yes, that includes Z Snap
- The squads show rounds have been rebalanced
- The frequency of low gravity endgames has been reduced
- The final hammer version of Fall Mountain has been removed
- Fixed the fake MT standard costume that appears as half the players in Squads mode, with the majority of players unable to move or complete the level
Fall Guys and its current and future theme has been an amazing journey so far. Don’t get me wrong, I think the increased difficulty has definitely brought me fun, however, my 5-year-old daughter is no different. Although it is an adulterous experience, young children seem to suffer a lot more, as they are somewhat tired of the present difficulties.
The official Discord page for more information on this update for the game. Fall Guys is available now for the PC and PS4 platforms. Download free Fall Guys Update 1.24 for PS4 and Xbox One. For more information and the latest updates stay tuned with TheGameRoof.