Bethesda released a hotfix update for Fallout 76 today. Fallout 76 Update 1.39 Patch Notes also includes stability and performance improvements. Vending Machines and Display Cases are now re-enabled in the game. You should once again be able to use them in your C.A.M.P.
The Fallout 76 Update 1:39 can be downloaded immediately and will be installed. The update on the PS4 is 210 MB. We have the full patch notes for this update on June 2nd 2020.
New Patch Notes For Fallout 76 that brings us Wastelanders!
- Added a fix for the dupe issue that was affecting Vending Machines and Display Cases.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Addressed audio-related issues.
- Addressed issues related to UI.