Today, the 29 of November, the new challenges of the 7th week in Fortnite begin, we have listed all missions for you below!
Tasks are not particularly heavy this week, eliminating opponents, completing the swim time races, and searching pre-truck deliveries. You should be able to quickly complete the eight required challenges, then unlock the hidden E.
Note : The challenges come from a leak, we update all data as soon as the missions are unlocked and playable!
Here are all of the challenges you need to complete for the Dive! Mission:
- Add damage to descending stock deliveries
- Eliminations at Hydro 16 or Holly Hedges
- Search for a supply delivery within 10 seconds of landing
- Complete a swimming race at Lazy Lake and east of Hydro 16
If you can not find the locations for the races, here we show you everything to complete these missions successfully.
- Achieve eliminations without targeting
This task does not need to be explained in more detail, simply kill opponents without targeting them, ie out of the hips. So do not use the right mouse button or R2!
- Use the harpooner to pull an object and an opponent close to you and catch a fish.
You can not find a harpooner or have general problems with this task? Here we all recognize you for this mission .
- Inflict damage to enemies within 30 seconds of landing with your hang gliders
- Search two chests within 30 seconds
- Harvest within 60 seconds of wood after you land
- Inflict damage to enemies with 2 different weapons within 30 seconds
- Find the hidden E from loading screen Dive
Epic Games has extended this season, and will now end in early February, but it is likely that there will be more Missions to be launched and, instead of the hidden letter, there will be a hidden XP drop that will be hidden on the loading screens. ..