Fortnite: Patch Notes 2.60 -Update 10/12 – Whats changed
Epic Games has just released a new Fortnite update. This is in the new patch 12.10: There are some changes and bug fixes that have been adjusted with the update 12.10.
The Fortnite update 2.60 is now available for download for all platforms. You have to download 3.5 GB on the PS4.
This is in the new patch 12.10: There are some changes and bug fixes that have been adjusted with the update 12.10.
The patch notes for Battle Royale mode have not yet been released by Epic Games. We have summarized the bugs that have been fixed here.
Especially for the Save the World mode, there is a cool change that changes the locker.
Fortnite Battle Royale bug fixes
What bugs have been fixed? We list the bugs and errors that were fixed in update 12.10.
- XP coin rewards are displayed correctly again (the rewards that were previously achieved are now transferred to the account)
- Ally markers are correctly displayed again in group wedges mode
- Weak points are counted correctly again, even if the item is too close to the player
All other bugs and bugs that have been fixed can be found on the Fortnite Trello .
We will update any further changes to Battle Royale mode as soon as more information is available.
Changes in creative mode
Fortnite What’s new? In creative mode you can literally hide your own Easter eggs.
There are now funny new eggs in the creative mode egg gallery. You can distribute these on your island.
All other changes to the creative mode can be found on the official website of Epic Games .
Save the world
Locker usage is finally available: you can now use your cosmetic items from Battle Royale mode.
Decorate your heroes with the back accessories or outfits you own. You can also use all skins from Season 2 in Fortnite .
Important: Reactive items cannot yet be used to save the world. Epic Games is still working on this feature.
Below are the full patch notes for this update.
Fortnite Patch Notes 2.60
Fortnite Patch Notes 2.60 What’s new
Thousands of objects
Accessing finished objects and the individual objects that make them up is now even easier! Just double click on a finished object or a gallery and you can look at thousands of objects. These objects can be selected individually, spawn in the world or even placed in the quick bar.
The yellow of the egg
You want to give your island your own “Easter Egg”? We can help you with actual eggs. You can find the new eggs in the egg gallery.
- Fixed an issue where players could leave the island’s borders even though “Movement outside the borders” was “Off”.
- Island options have been added to help determine which team a player spawns when they join a mini-game in progress.
WEAPONS AND ITEMS
- Fixed an issue where players would become invisible if they crouched in the hideout and then got into water.
- Fixed an issue where snowman camouflage and stash packaging would not display properly when added to the quick bar.
- Fixed a bug where the hideout box was not properly displayed to other players who joined a game in progress.
CREATIVE TOOLS AND TELEPHONE
- Fixed an issue where the “Island Inspector” images were not being captured properly.
- Fixed an issue where the “Paste” function was missing on the mobile version when selecting multiple objects with the phone tool.
FINISHED OBJECTS AND GALLERIES
Creators no longer have to place an entire gallery if they only need one object! We have added the option of selecting individual elements from finished objects and galleries and placing them in the quick bar.
- A new gallery has been added
- Eggs gallery
- 6 different eggs have been added to the “Collectibles” gallery.
- Additional colors have been added to the “Different Cars” gallery A and B.
- Additional walls, floors and rocks have been added to the “indestructible” gallery.
- Green furniture has been added to the “The Yacht Objects” gallery.
- Fixed an issue where the Neo Tilted factory had an additional headlining item that needed to be removed.
- The Object-o-Matik no longer works with the middle, straight cave object (from the “The Shark Cliff” gallery), as this led to graphic errors.
- Fixed an issue where the yellow mushrooms would become invisible when playing on the mobile version or with low graphics quality.
- Fixed an issue where the billboard (from Street Gallery A) could only be placed on the grid.
- There is a problem with the side shop facade with windows where the wall next to it is erased. We have therefore added an object version of it to the “Art Deco Building Objects” gallery.
- Fixed an issue where a bench in the power plant turbine building was sticking out through the wall.
- Fixed a bug where some Sofdeez ice cream parlors were sticking out through the wall.
- Fixed an issue where Sofdeez ice cream parlor lacked toilets in the cabins.
- Fixed an issue where some objects from The Shark Galleries were giving the wrong resources when mining.
- Fixed an issue where stairs in the Mega Mall didn’t have the correct texture.
- Fixed an issue where the walls on the ground floor of the rogue hideaway and dilapidated rogue hideaway no longer matched the cliff walls.
- Fixed an issue where all rocks from the “Various Rocks” gallery below were purple.
- All new content from V.12.00 is now marked with “Top Secret” instead of “Espionage”.
- Fixed an issue where the yellow mushrooms from the prison finished object would become invisible if the graphics settings were set to “Low”.
- The collision query of the lighthouse balconies was recently adapted. Therefore, creators may have to reposition all previously placed balconies.
- The yacht railings have recently been adjusted. Therefore, it may be that creators have to reposition all previously placed balconies / railings.
- Fixed an issue where the mutator zone would not transmit correctly when players “left” the zone because they died from falling damage within it.
- The day of the hidden packaging has been changed, which means that it is now classified under “Hide” and no longer under “Heal”.
- Fixed an issue where the class designer would not allow a class change if the area was not visible in the game.
- Fixed a bug where the visibility settings of the random number generator were not implemented in the game.
- Fixed an issue where the random number generator would fire in the warm-up phase if triggering was set during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where the random number generator would not activate a sequencer if activation was set during game start.
- Fixed an issue where the point adjustment would not count as leaving the zone if you were eliminated by falling damage within a mutator zone.
- Fixed an issue where item spawn points could not be set to 3 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where the class designer would not preview items placed on them.
- Fixed an issue where the Conquest Area device remained visible in the game even though “Item visible in game” was set to “Off”.
- Fixed an issue where sequencers looped when Zone Direction and Pulse Direction did not use the default settings.
- Fixed an issue where explosive barrels that exploded in the pre-game phase only came back after the first game was completed.
- Fixed an issue where players could move through barrier devices with the Hollow Box setting.
- Fixed an issue where players were hovering over player spawn points that were invisible in the game due to their settings.
- Fixed a number of device-related bugs where devices in creative mode reps did not display properly after the player moved the playhead on the timeline.
- Fixed an issue where the teleport setting “Teleport on receipt of” caused effects of mutator zones to remain on players who were teleported out there.
- Fixed an issue where the class designer would continue to display items in it even though they had been removed.
- Fixed an issue where the trigger could be seen on the timer device, although it should be invisible in the game due to the setting.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from aiming horizontally when stuck in a cannon.
- Fixed an issue where vehicles could fall through the map when falling from certain heights.
- Fixed a bug where the trick plate preview did not match the device actually placed.
- Fixed an issue where barriers with the starry sky or nebula setting would not cast shadows.
- Many new values have been added to the “Team Settings and Inventory” and “Class Designer” devices for the options “Start Condition”, “Start Shields” and “Condition Bonus for Settings”.
- Additional values have been added to the condition target of the Destruction target to allow for more fine-tuning for game balance.
- Additional values have been added to the “Time to Detonation” option of the explosive device.
- The “Points”, “Maximum Points”, “Minimum Points”, “Increase / Decrease Points” and “Send on Points” of the points adjustment now have many additional values to allow more flexibility when awarding points in games.
- The options “points”, “maximum points”, “minimum points”, “increase / decrease points” and “send at points” of the point adjustment now have matching values for standardization.
USER INTERFACE AND FRIENDS
Fortnite Patch Notes 2.60 fixes
- Fixed an issue where the number of active players displayed below the minimap was incorrect in some situations.
- Fixed an issue where no sound would be triggered when equipping items from the creative inventory.
- Fixed an issue where the Teleport button did not close all of the channel map user interfaces.
- Fixed an issue where the back button on the My Islands menu closed the entire user interface.
- Fixed a bug that made it difficult to press the arrows in Settings on mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue where the minimap was sometimes zoomed in.
Source : Epic Games
For more Fortnite Update information and latest updates stay tuned with THeGAMEroof.