Fortnite: The challenges of Week 5 in Season 11 (Chapter 2 Season 1) in Fortnite were leaked. We’ll show you what could happen to you in the challenges.
Fortnite: The hide and seek challenges are here – these challenges await you
What kind of leak is that?
Every week, Fortnite: Battle Royale introduces players to new challenges in a single season. This will allow you to upgrade your Battle Pass containing many different cosmetics and V-Bucks.
Before the Challenges are officially presented this afternoon, 14:00 on 14 November, a leap has already begun. The comes from Dataminern who have looked closely at the game data.
Update 14:00: The leak from the Dataminern proved to be correct and now the hiding game missions are also available in the game. Here you can see guides:
- The landmarks you should visit
- The hidden I in the loading screen
- The immediate items that you need to consume
How credible is the leak?
These tasks were discovered a few days ago by Dataminern. The Dataminer Lucas7yoshi, who has already passed several challenges trustworthy, posted a picture on Twitter.
Consider that the challenges could change this afternoon. There is nothing guaranteed yet.
That’s the leak to the Fortnite challenges:
- Land at Frenzy Farm, Slurpy Swamp and Sweaty Sands
- Harvest 500 wood, 400 stone and 300 metal
- Eliminations at Frenzy Farm or Sweaty Sands (0/3)
- Search chests at Pleasant Park or Lazy Lake (0/7)
- Consume instant items (0/10)
- Inflict damage to enemies with a pickaxe (0/100)
- Hit weak spots 5 times in a row while harvesting materials
- Score headshots (0/10)
- Visit landmarks in a match (0/10)
What else do the challenges bring?
For the completed Challenges you will receive 54,000 XP each, which will let you level quickly. If you have met 8 challenges, you will also get a loading screen that will bring you the hint of the hidden letter .
In addition, you unlock the Alter-Ego-Challenges , with which you can get cool variations for the Battle-Pass-Skins.