Gun Media has released update 1.37 for ” Friday The 13th The Game “, the patch is available for download. The Friday The 13th Update 1.37 (Switch 1.04) contains some optimizations and bug fixes.
We have the ” Friday The 13th The Game ” full patch notes for PS4, Xbox One, PC and Switch.
Friday The 13th The Game Patch Notes 1.37
- Overall car improvements
- Jason or Counselors Attempting to Interact with the vehicle (Interaction Lock).
- Counselors entering and exiting the vehicle (Interaction Lock).
- Jason throwing knives at cars no longer causes catastrophic rocket cars.
- Jason morphing to the car no longer causes catastrophic rocket cars.
- Catastrophic Rocket Cars are non-canonical and should be regarded as such.
- Random Counselor
- Players Should No Longer Spawn as Random Counselor (Unless Selected)
- Players Should No Longer Spawn as Random Jason (Unless Selected)
- Residual Issue: Some icons may not appear correctly in limited circumstances. This is a UI bug only, and does not affect the selection. Team is investigating.
- Various ‘Stuck Spots’ and Hidden Spots Fixed
- This includes but is not limited to Pinehurst Stairs.
- Offline Challenge – Snuggle By the Fire
- Tiffany Pathing Issues Resolved
- Various Interaction Locks Fixed
- Includes, but is not limited to:
- Use of firecrackers
- Entering / Exiting vehicle
- Shooting flare gun
- Multiple presses while using windows / doors
- Various Exploits Fixed
- This includes but is not limited to a recent vulnerability causing perk / CP resets.
- Damage, mask, and balance
- The team has monitored feedback present in the community regarding the mask removal as part of the kill process.
- We wanted to adjust this in a way that would eliminate one or two hits being capable of removing the mask, while still preserving the effectiveness of perks and builds that took players significant time to develop.
- We’ve shifted the damage values needed to remove the mask to make this process a bit more difficult, even for counselors with high stats and perks, but kept it in a range that will not alienate newer players.
- Removing the mask will still vary depending on counselor, perks, weapon used, and attack type.
Source : F13Game Forum