FUT 23: Future Stars players in FIFA 23
EA launched the Future Stars event in FUT 23, thanks to which, as part of the most famous mode of FIFA 23, it was decided to highlight the greatest young football talents who have just shown their great skills.
“Future Stars” is an event in FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) that takes place in FIFA 23. The event typically features highly rated, up-and-coming players who have the potential to become superstars in the future. These players are usually given special, upgraded versions of their regular cards, with improved attributes and stats. During the event, fans can participate in various challenges and activities to try and acquire these special cards, often through opening packs or participating in auctions.
Future Stars launched in FUT 23
EA Sports decided to showcase the biggest new talent in the under-23s by selecting the top 14 players from the biggest football clubs in the world as a starting point. In this way, players will be able to acquire unique and extremely highly valued characters such as Julian Alvarez, Karim Adeyemi, or Gavi, and Mykhailo Mudryk.
It is these players who have the best chance of following in the footsteps of the former members of Future Stars, including Phil Foden (FIFA 19), Lautaro Martinez (FIFA 20), Aurelien Tchouameni (FIFA 21), and Jude Bellingham (FIFA 22).
Future Stars players in FIFA 23
First Future Stars squad in FUT 23
- Julian Alvarez (Manchester City) – 92
- Vitinha (Paris Saint-Germain) – 89
- Karim Adeyemi (Borussia Dortmund) – 90
- Josko Gvardiol (RB Leipzig) 89
- DJ Spence (Rennes) – 86
- Mykhailo Mudryk (Chelsea) – 90
- Gavi (FC Barcelona) – 91
- Mohammed Kudus (Ajax) – 88
- Diogo Costa (FC Porto) – 87
- Anthony Elanga (Manchester United) – 88
- Pierre Kalulu (AC Milan) – 87
- Wilfried Singo (Torino) – 86
- Marc Guehi (Crystal Palace) – 88
- Fran Garcia (Rayo Vallecano) – 85
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest FIFA content drop news for the game.