Gran Turismo Sport is a racing video game developed by Polyphony Digital and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for PS4.
Polyphony Digital and its developers released a new update 1.45 for GT Sport today . Among other things, this update adds some new vehicles and the Lewis Hamilton Challenge Challenge Mode has been added.
Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.50 is now available for download.
Gran Turismo Sport – Trailer
Here are the full patch notes GT Sport Update 1.50 .
Implemented main functions
The following vehicles have been added:
· BMW M3 Coupe ’03
· Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo Coupe
· RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7
· RUF CTR3 ’07
· TOYOTA 86 GT “Limited” ’16
Mode – Added the Lewis Hamilton Challenge Challenge Mode
– The following events have been added to the “GT League”:
· Dr. Ing. Wankels Passion: Round 4 and 5
· Boxer Spirit: Round 6 and 7
· Vision Gran Turismo Trophy +: Round 6 and 7
· Long-distance series for the X2019 Competition: Round 4
– “Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps” added to the track experience.
(*) The Lewis Hamilton Challenge Challenge is a paid content download. To access this content, you must purchase it through the PlayStation ™ Store.
3. Brand Central
– “RE Amemiya” has been added to the Asia-Pacific region.
– “RUF” has been added to the European area.
Other improvements and adjustments
– The controls for regenerative braking on the “Audi e-tron Vision Gran Turismo” have been adjusted.
– The dead zones for the accelerator and brake pedals when driving with a Fanatec® steering wheel controller have been increased.
– The understeer force feedback when driving with a Fanatec® steering wheel controller has been adjusted.
– Various other bugs have been fixed.