Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.63 Patch – Drifts Out
Polyphony released a hotfix Patch update for Gran Turismo Sport. We’ll show you which bugs have been fixed in Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.63 Patch.
Here are the full patch notes by Polyphony Digital!
GT Sport Update 1.63 Patch Notes
Main Features Implemented
– Fixed an issue wherein minor collisions would cause penalties to be issued.
– Adjusted the penalty algorithm so that penalties are issued less frequently when the internet connection environment is poor.
2. Sport Mode
– The number of matchmaking Regions for the Manufacturer Series has been changed from 5 to 3: ‘Europe/Middle East/Africa’, ‘Americas’, and ‘Asia-Oceania’. The Nations Cup will continue to be hosted in 5 Regions. For more details, please refer to the ‘Manufacturer Series Matchmaking Update Notice.’
GT Sport Update 1.63 Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Adjusted the time loss for pit stops on various tracks.
– Adjusted the point of full brake application to be further in than before when using the brake pedals of the Logitech G923 Racing Wheel set.
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Gran Turismo Sport is a racing video game developed by Polyphony Digital and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for PS4. Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest GT Sport patch notes, and content drop news for the game.
Source: GT Sport