Horizon Zero Dawn: Update 1.10 Hotfix Details PC – Patch Notes on January 25
Guerrilla Games has released a new PC update for Horizon Zero Dawn. Today’s Horizon Zero Dawn update fixes the vegetation issue and many more.
Horizon Zero Dawn Hotfix 1.10 is now available for download only on PC. Here are the full patch notes for Horizon Zero Dawn Hotfix Update 1.10 on January 25.
HZD PC Edition Hotfix PATCH NOTES Update 1.10
- Fixed an issue introduced in Patch 1.10 with vegetation where grass patches could disappear entirely on certain AMD GPUs
- Crash fix for when players continuously pressed the windows key
- Crash fix for when you press the LMB on the ESC button in the Benchmark Results
- Fixed an issue which saves up to 250MB of VRAM on all AMD GPUs
- Fix for negative values in cubemap relighting shader (fixes for example the red graphical glitches in the Hades fight if you let the timer run out)
- Fix for the graphics settings preset name not updating when you pressed Auto-Detect
- Fix for the menu (and loading screen) being displayed at incorrect scale when changing AF in borderless mode
- Fix for the resolution sometimes being too low in windowed mode
- Fix for the errands quest list overlapping with tutorial quest list
- Graphics settings are now stored in a text file instead of a binary file to facilitate easier tweaking
Download free Horizon Zero Dawn: Update 1.10 for PC, For more information and latest updates stay tuned with TheGameRoof