How to win on Call of Duty Championship in 2022?
This article will cover everything there is to know about how to win on the Call of Duty Championship in 2022?
What is the Call of Duty?
Call of Duty is a competitive first-person shooter that first came out in 2003. Over the years, the game has transformed through more than 14 unique iterations. The CoD Game is available on all supported gaming platforms: Windows PC, Mac, PS4, and Xbox One.
Call of Duty betting options makes up a huge market. Since the inaugural season of the new Call of Duty tournament, real money betting options have been on the rise.
Call of Duty real money gambling has been trendy throughout the year, so it was only a matter of time to see such growth in demand.
Why is real money gambling on Call of Duty suddenly so popular?
The first reason is that the tournament is ultimately similar to other US-based esports and more significant esports competitions in the region, such as the Overwatch Championship and League of Legends Championship Series. Legends of North America.
The franchise plays a massive role in the importance and popularity of any esports tournament these days, including betting on Call of Duty. It also positively affects other aspects of esports competitions, including support for betting outlets.
Call of Duty World Championship Formula
CWC has 32 teams. 12 of these teams have come from Stage 1 of the CWL Pro League, 4 from relegation battles in the same league, and 16 teams from Last Chance Qualifiers.
The tournament begins with a rotating group stage (8 groups of 4 teams each), where all matches are played in a better-than-5 format. The top two teams advance to the double-elimination stage, where the top teams can advance to the final battle for the prize place—the first profitable for 600 thousand dollars.
Aside from the Call of Duty Pro League, the CoD scene rarely features prestigious events not directly supported by Activision. Most third-party tournaments are reserved for amateur teams looking to make a name for themselves and feature small prize pools. Compared to other esports, Call of Duty ranks low on the viewership and prestige ladder, but its fan base is steady and loyal, meaning it has the potential to thrive in its own right for the foreseeable future. Throughout the 2017-18 season, Call of Duty: World War II tournaments generated more than $4,000,000 in prize money.
What Makes Good for Betting on Call of Duty?
What should you look for when exploring for the most promising real money call of duty betting sites? We can show off the key elements that make good esports bookies.
- Legit online betting licenses
- Fluid website interface
- Responsive mobile-friendly platform
- A wide variety of esports markets
- Proper CDL betting coverage
- Competitive Call of Duty League odds
- Effective customer support
- Intuitive page-to-page navigation
- A good variety of esports specials
- Support for numerous payment methods
How to start betting on Call of Duty
If you are among the people who have not placed any bets on the Call of Duty League online yet, here is a quick step-by-step guide that will walk you through the basics.
- Find a great Call of Duty betting site. You can use the table above as a guide.
- Register for an account and confirm your email once you find the perfect option for you.
- Then, deposit some money using your preferred payment method (eg Bitcoin, PayPal, Skrill).
- Some of them revolve around the amount of the initial deposit.
- After signing up for an account and depositing some money into your balance, it’s time to find Call of Duty League betting odds.
- Find the Esports category. In most cases, you will see some subcategories. Go to Call of Duty, and you will see all CDL active real money betting odds and lines.
- Find the match(s) you’re interested in, do a lot of research (good old stats creep in), and decide which team(s) you think will win.