HOW TO: The Henry Stickmin Collection Fullscreen Enabled
The Henry Stickmin collection is available on Steam and is doing numbers in terms of popularity. But among all these, there is a slight downside of not being able to play in full screen. So in this short solution, our goal is to solve that problem with a few easy steps. After that, hopefully, you will be able to enjoy the game in all its full-screen glory!
Guide to Enable Fullscreen
The Henry Stickmin Collection Enable Fullscreen
- You need to enable the BETAS drop-down, to Unable Fullscreen.
- You can access the BETAS branch by right-clicking game exe, and then picking properties.
- Go to the BETAS tab and select “Opt-in for the beta.”
- The game will now download, so let it complete.
- After it is done, go in the game and enable the Fullscreen option.
- Here are the illustrative images showing the same:
Keep in mind that the full screen of this game is a bit unstable and might get stuck at specific points.