iOS 13.2.2 release fixes frequent killing background issues
Apple released the iOS 13.2.2 system update the most important change is to fix the problem that the app that may cause the background to run unexpectedly. In addition, iOS 13.2.2 also includes other bug fixes. iOS 13.2.2 includes bug fixes and improvements for the iPhone. This update:
- Fixed an issue where apps that might cause backgrounds to quit unexpectedly
- Solved the problem that the iPhone may temporarily have no cellular network service after the call ends.
- Solved the problem that cellular data may be temporarily unavailable
- Fixed an issue that caused a reply to an S/MIME encrypted email between Exchange accounts to be unreadable
- Resolved an issue that might prompt for authentication when using the Kerberos single sign-on service in the Safari browser