iOS 13.3 official version jailbreak tool released: iPhone XS and above devices are not supported
This week, Apple released the official version of iOS 13.3, but it didn’t take long for the jailbreak method to appear. checkra1n still uses the BootROM vulnerability called checkm8 in the A5 ~ A11 chips. The power of this vulnerability is that Apple cannot temporarily repair it with software.
The recently launched checkra1n 0.9.7 beta adds support for iOS 13.3, that is to say, all devices between iPhone SE / 6S ~ iPhone X can continue to jailbreak after upgrading the new system for personalized customization.
In addition, v0.9.7beta also adds support for Apple TV 4K. If the “-20 error” pops up, just ignore it.
A little regrettable, iPhone 5s / iPad mini 2 / mini 3, iPad Air and other devices have not been supported by checkra1n jailbreak tool.
Although the popularity of jailbreak is gradually diminishing, for those heavy iOS users who have strong requirements for call recording, split screen, and virtual positioning, jailbreak is still extremely playable.
Download address of jailbreak tool (jailbreak is risky, please back up the device content in advance): checkra1n tool
Checkra1n tool Beta 0.9.7 Release
This release is a beta preview and as such should not be installed on a primary device.
- Fixes an issue which prevented the GUI from detecting changes in device modes
- Fixes an issue that caused the GUI to hang when jailbreaking some iPad models
- Add inital Apple TV 4K support
- Purge OTA updates on boot
- Add support for iOS 13.3
- Remove libimobiledevice as a dependency
- Properly handle situations where there’s no internet connection available while bootstrapping tvOS
- Add a Control Center shortcut for the tvOS loader app