The iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro went on sale today and we have managed to get the Space Gray iPhone 11 Pro Max in our hands. Check out our unpacking photos of the iPhone 11 Pro Max and some interesting facts that we found in our short time using the device.
Below are our quick thoughts and some things about the iPhone 11 Pro that we have discovered.
- The iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max come in a black retail box with the phone’s image printed at the front. This is different from the iPhone X and iPhone XS which shipped in a white retail box and a blank front.
- The matte finish makes the iPhone 11 Pro Max more slippery than the iPhone X/XS.
- On the plus side, the finish does a good job of resisting fingerprints.
- Zero shutter lag means the camera app now takes pictures instantly.
- We did manage to overheat the phone while taking photos outside in direct sunlight in Singapore.
- The voice call quality sounded slightly better than iPhone XS Max.
- The volume buttons and side key are placed slightly lower on the iPhone 11 Pro.
The frosted glass back does help ensure that the iPhone 11 Pro Max looks different from the iPhone X and iPhone XS despite having the same design language