Microsoft Flight Simulator Update 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes
Update 184.108.40.206 is here for Microsoft Flight Simulator, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
Xbox Game Studios has now released a new update for Microsoft Flight Simulator, which should be available for the PC and Xbox platforms.
It doesn’t look like this new update introduces any new content or functionality for the game. The new patch is here to simply fix some bugs in the game. The game will also make the title more stable and fluid in the future.
You can read the full patch notes below.
Microsoft Flight Simulator Update 220.127.116.11
When playing on a PC, some packages in your Community folder may not have been updated and as a result may have unexpected effects on the performance and behaviour of the title. Please move your community package (s) to a different folder before restarting the title if you suffer from stability problems or long loading times.
- Fixed broken night lighting when the render scaling was not set to 100%
- Added offscreen pre-caching option in VR menu
- Fixed some general crashes
- Fixed the trim reset button in the Thrustmaster TCA quadrant
- Safe mode will no longer trigger if a crash occurred while closing the program
- Missing water mask at Lucerne was added
- Color correction for photogrammetry in Vienna has been optimized
- Water crack near Moritzburg POI. Fixed
- Top of the terrain around LOWI. Fixed
- Fixed a crash with resync from the Aircraft Editor without a selected aircraft
The information above is taken from the game’s official forums. Microsoft Flight Simulator is now available for the PC and Xbox platforms.