Minecraft Update 2.23 Patch Notes Improvements & Bug Fixes
Minecraft has received update version 2.23 today. The latest patch has arrived and is collectively referred to as update 1.16.221 and 2.23 on PS4. Everything here is new with Minecraft Update 2.23. here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
- Paintings are visible again when placed ( MCPE-121718 )
- Fixed some instances of the game not launching past the loading screen after updating to PS4 ( MCPE-58897 , MCPE-84790 )
- Fixed a soft lock that would occur when attempting to set friendship permissions on a realm the first time it was invited
- Fixed a crash that could occur during the game
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading behaviour packs with GameTests
As can be seen above, this is definitely one of the smaller patches for Minecraft. Instead of adding new content to the game, this update consists of five fixes for different things in the game. Two of them are total crashes while another is a soft lock that would occur.
For some reason, paintings that were being repaired didn’t show up either. Also, there was an exclusive PS4 issue where the game would not go past the loading screen after an earlier update that has now been fixed.
Minecraft is available for Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC, and many other platforms. For more information Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Minecraft patch notes, and content drop news for the game.