MLB The Show 1.10 update Patch Notes for PS4 – May 1st 2020
The developers of MLB have released new MLB The Show 1.10 update Patch Notes for PS4 today. MLB The Show 20 Update 1.10 is now available for download on PS4. You can check the MLB The Show 1.10 update complete patch details below.
About MLB GAME:
MLB The Show is one of the most immeasurable games currently available on the market. MLB The Show 20 was released on March 17, 2020, and was produced by SIE San Diego Studio and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.
MLB The Show 20 Update 1.10 Patch Notes
According to the details, the update will be released at 3:00 AM (Pacific Time) on May 1, 2020. The new patch focuses on fixing UI issues, invasion, league, and more.According to the details, the update will be released at 3:00 AM (Pacific Time) on May 1, 2020. The new patch focuses on fixing UI issues, invasion, league, and more.
- This update includes our second round of game-play improvements with various fielding and base running improvements, including more adjustments to locking into the ball marker. We are still committed to monitoring and improving what issues may remain.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the user to initiate a “perfect jump” steal attempt in any game versus the CPU.
Fixed a logic decision that allowed the CPU controlled third baseman to risk a throw-out opportunity at home plate, instead of the safer throw-out to first base for the third out.
- Another fix made to the now-infamous HOME RUN OSD so that it doesn’t overstay its welcome.
- Fixed an issue where an opposing team’s custom uniform could appear in Showdown immediately after completing a head-to-head game.
- Fixed an issue where the WHIP / ERA appears to be rounded in the Standings and Statistics screen in Diamond Dynasty.
- UI text display window adjustments to prevent pertinent information from getting cut off or truncated.
- Added a progress tracker to the Team Affinity home menu.
- Separated Player Programs and Prestige Programs in Diamond Dynasty to help distinguish them from one another.
- The Mercy Rule can now happen in League games.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a Network Error message display when backing out of the Message Board rapidly.
- Fixed an issue where offline player ratings were sometimes used in-game.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent users from selecting Starting Pitchers in the bullpen.
- Fixed an issue where a user’s stronghold was taken over, the team occupying it would have 0 fans.
- Reduced the amount of XP received in Play vs Friends, Retro Mode, and Home Run Derby to be more in line with other modes.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing players from exchanging duplicates of cards that were in their lineups.
- Fixed a bug that was causing March to October to reward double the amount intended.
- Notables will properly refresh for every new appearance and next game simulation in RTTS to prevent outdated information from displaying.
- Online Notables will now display properly while holding the R2 Button during Batter Walk-Ups and will also appear accurately on Jumbotrons.
- Minor polish to certain Presentation and Bullpen Camera angles.
- Play by play adjustments and corrections.
- Various uniform updates and fixes.