NBA 2K20 Update Patch Notes For PS4, Xbox One, PC
2K has released another update for NBA 2K20, we have all the information for today’s update. NBA 2K20 is a basketball simulation video game developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports, based on the National Basketball Association. It is the 21st installment of the NBA 2K franchise and the successor of NBA 2K19.
Update 1.05 of NBA 2K20 is ready to download, for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. You have to download 20.58 GB on the PS4, depending on the platform, the download size may be different.
Mike Wang, who is the gameplay director for NBA 2K has confirmed that some of the issues faced by the players will be fixed in this patch.
The Update includes issues like losing perf. points in ProAM to quitters and much more. Here are the patch notes including any bug fixes for this update.
NBA 2K20 Update Version 1.05 Patch Notes For PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- Successful coach challenges won’t use a timeout
- Fix for baseline dunks that weren’t triggering properly
- Fewer missed “full white” releases
- Adjust Pro Stick window for hop step gathers so left or right performs normal dunks/layups
- Buff Pick Dodger to match Brick Wall strength
- Fix Steve Nash sig dribble style yo-yo ball bug
- Widen the speed gap, especially to reduce the speeds of low-rated bigs
NBA 2K20 is available now for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest NBA 2K20 patch notes, and content drop news for the game.