Update 01.010.000 has arrived for NBA 2K21 and here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch. This new update for NBA 2K21 only appears to be released for the next-gen versions of the game. This includes the X / S versions of the PS5 and Xbox series. The patch number is 01.010.000 if you have the game on the PS5.
Unfortunately, the official patch notes for the game don’t appear to have been released by 2K Sports yet. Much like before, we’ll update this post as soon as 2K releases more information on what it’s done with the next-gen versions.
NBA 2K21 Update 01.010.000 Patch Notes (PS5 and Xbox Series X / S)
However, we do know that a recently released roster update for the game was released a few days ago. You can read the roster update notes by clicking here. 2K Sports also announced in a press release that MyTEAM Season 7 is now available. You can read the details about this below.
- Start the new season with a Ruby Evo Derrick Rose as a level 1 reward and 150,000 XP on the first day. Players can run up to level 40 to receive a Dark Matter Vince Carter as a Level 40 Season 7 reward.
- Multiple Dark Matter Reward Cards in all MyTEAM modes including the late great Elgin Baylor, Larry Johnson, Sidney Moncrief, Bailey Howell, Larry Kenton, Jerry Lucas, Louie Dampier, and Bill Walton;
- Starting Saturday, May 8th, the Token Market will open to commemorate the newest initiate into the Basketball Hall of Fame with exclusive packages that include Hall of Fame badges and more.
- To celebrate the upcoming launch of our Legend Edition cover athlete Kobe Bryant, all MyTEAM players will receive a Hall of Fame badge daily for eight days (May 8-15) just for the sake of logging in.
- Spotlight Sim returns with new rewards, including Lifetime Agendas for Fire Basketball, available for the first time on Next Generation Consoles and the all-new Holographic Basketball.
- A new base set, Current Series 3, that matches the current intensity in the NBA. This set includes MyTEAM’s first Galaxy Opal base maps starring Stephen Curry and Lebron James, both of whom have been ranked as the league’s leading Galaxy Opals.
- New Signature Challenge from Tracy McGrady: Replicate his amazing 2004 hit rate against the San Antonio Spurs by scoring 13 points in 33 seconds.
- More daily challenges, locker codes, agendas, season levels, and more will be posted on Twitter (@ NBA2K_MyTEAM) all season.