NBA 2K22 Update 1.11 & 1.015 Patch Note: Bug Fixes
NBA 2K22 is entering its sixth season, and 2K Games has started preparations with the latest updates 1.11 and 1.015. Here’s everything we know about the patch. Although the patch isn’t the most important, it still includes some impressive fixes for bugs plaguing the famous basketball simulator. Here’s everything you need to know about the latest NBA2K22 patch notes.
You can find out what’s in the new update in the patch notes below.
NBA 2K22 1.11 & 1.015 Patch Notes
The official NBA 2K22 1.015 patch notes, the latest update for Season 6 has added new changes, features, tweaks, and more. Today’s NBA 2K22 1.015 patch also includes multiple bug fixes.
Starting today, 2K players can download the latest patch for the game, which includes adjustments and bug fixes for the game on current and next-gen consoles.
Aside from preparing for Season 6, 2K games Implemented some gameplay overhauls, with a particular focus on the way takeovers work.
Previously there was an issue where takeovers could be used on player builds that were “not allowed”. This issue has since been resolved.
Below are the full patch notes for 1.11 on PS4, Xbox One and 1.015 on Xbox X|S and Playstation 5:
- Get ready for Season 6 of NBA 2K22, which kicks off this Friday, April 8, at 8:00 am PT/11:00 am ET/3:00 pm GMT. Stay tuned to see what we have in store!
- Clarified the Quick Match instructions for Play With Friends, so it’s clear that the Quarter Length and Difficulty settings come from the host player.
- Fixed an issue that could result in certain acquisitions being applied to player builds that weren’t allowed
- Various stability and performance improvements have been made across the city.
- Updated the location for the Photo Challenge: Traditional Photo 7 quest so it can be completed properly
- Fixed a display issue that could cause certain users to temporarily display their level from the previous season after changing seasons
- Fixed a rare hang that could occur when using certain custom rosters and attempting to play truncated 29 or 58 game seasons in MyNBA
- Get ready for Season 6 of NBA 2K22, which kicks off this Friday, April 8, at 8:00 am PT/11:00 am ET/3:00 pm GMT. Stay tuned to see what we have in store! This patch also includes new clothing, shoes, quests, soundtracks, and playfield designs.
- The difficulty of the daily quest “Wednesday XP Bonanza” has been reduced.
- Minor fixes and improvements to improve the overall NBA 2K22 experience
NBA 2K22 has a few other bugs to fix, including the rigged passing bug and the three-point steal camera bug, but with Season 6 starting in a few days, it will be interesting to see how and when that happens fixed in the next inevitable patch.
NBA 2K22 update 1.015 was released on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. Download free NBA 2K22 update 1.015.000 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Modern Warfare Warzone content drop news for the game.