New World Patch Note 1.0.5 Gold Rewards and Azoth Costs
New World brings the new patch 1.0.5 on November 4th. This focuses on thalers, azoth costs and essential bug fixes in the combat system. However, the server down comes at an inopportune time for European players. We at MeinMMO summarize the most important innovations for you and include the full patch notes for the new update.
What are the highlights of the update? With patch 1.0.5, there are some adjustments to the talers, the in-game currency in the game, and to the Azoth costs:
- The primary quest rewards have been adjusted so that players in the lower level get fewer coins, and in the higher level, they get more. Overall, the number of thalers remains the same.
- The cost of chiselling dollars has been reduced by 20% to 50%, depending on rank.
- The coin cost for redistributing attributes has been reduced by 60%.
- Using repair boxes no longer costs thalers.
- The Taler rewards for the losing team in the Outpost Storm have been reduced.
- The Azoth cost of redistributing weapon masteries has been reduced by 75%.
In addition to these adjustments, there were also a few critical bug fixes. An item dupe was fixed, and some passive effects in the scaling were adjusted. In addition, some spells like “Ice Storm” and “Source of Gravity” should hit more consistently.
There were also three interesting general adjustments:
- From now on, you can no longer carry the same type of weapon in both weapon slots.
- New players cannot interact with the trading post until they have completed the appropriate quest.
- Fixed an issue where some bonuses displayed “0%” in languages other than English.
When is the patch coming? Patch 1.0.5 will be released on November 4th at 3:00 p.m. German time. This is accompanied by maintenance that should last 3 hours. The server down will continue until approximately 6:00 p.m. It’s a somewhat wrong time for European players.
New World Patch 1.0.5 – The complete patch notes
We know many of you have seen the annoying messages from players spamming the chat, and we are continuing to work on solutions to the problem. We noticed that many who sell thalers create new characters and move money to other accounts. To combat this, we have:
- Many of the reported accounts were blocked. Thanks for your reports from players who spam the chat.
- Restrictions are put in place to prevent player trading and currency transfers between characters under level 10 or whose accounts are less than 72 hours old. If you log in after your account is at least 72 hours old, you will be able to trade and transfer currency once you reach level 10.
- Moved coin rewards from early to later tasks within the main storyline. The total amount of thalers to be earned remains the same, and it is only available in somewhat later tasks.
- The trading post is restricted for new players until they accept the task “Introduction to the trading post” in their first settlement.
We’ll be watching closely how this affects bots and the state of the game and making further changes if necessary.
- It fixed a bug that allowed players to duplicate items using storage sheds and craft stations.
- We have fixed the bug introduced by disabling trading that gold has doubled in area projects and made sure it won’t occur in the future should we need to disable trading again.
- Life staff: protective sphere
- We have removed the small area of effect created by each hit of the basic version of the protective sphere during the run-through.
- The custody upgrade no longer triggers the area of effect but only when it hits enemies or objects.
- Attributes redistribution costs have been reduced by 60%.
- Azoth, weapon mastery redistribution, cost reduced by 75%.
- Chisel coin cost has been reduced by 20 to 50%, depending on rank.
- We’ve reduced the Taler and Azoth rewards for the losing team a little to encourage competition in the outpost storm.
- We have brought the war conflict progress bar on the map and the faction board to the fore when an invasion is imminent, as you can still earn war conflict for your faction.
- Equipping Identical Weapons: Players can no longer equip the same type of weapon in both weapon slots. We want to have different types of weapons in each weapon slot to make combat more versatile. This change also fixes bugs that could occur when switching between weapons of the same type.
- Passive Effects Scaling: Fixed bugs that caused passive effects that scale with the number of nearby enemies, such as Bloodthirst (battle axe), “Often unexpectedly” (hatchet) and “Outnumbered” (war hammer), to be applied correctly.
- Spell Hit Consistency: Fixed bugs where multiple spells such as Ice Storm and Source of Gravity would not hit consistently.
- Toughness (Item Effect): Fixed a bug where this effect would reduce all damage, not just critical hit damage.
- PvP Marking: Fixed a bug that allowed PvP and PvE players to heal each other.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to leave the start location before the game began.
- Multiple players can no longer interact with the altar in the outpost tower. This prevents players from getting multiple Summoning Tokens for every 500 Azoth.
- It fixed a bug that caused the name tags of summoned allies to look like enemies.
- It has fixed a bug that caused War Bread (the meal bonus in the Outpost Storm) to be twice as effective as planned.
- The War Bread and Monster Slayer Stew tooltip has been updated to describe the bonuses from these foods correctly.
- It fixed a bug that allowed players to get stuck in a teleportation loop when teleporting out of the outpost storm and using/unstuck simultaneously.
General bug fixes
- It fixed a bug that prevented some players from participating in the Outpost Storm because they invited an open party.
- Using repair boxes no longer requires coins.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to occasionally use the wrong consumable when using consumables in the inventory screen.
- Fixed various bugs that caused the invasion status to be displayed before the invasion was declared.
- The missing English text in the explanation of the compensation for property tax displayed when registering has been added.
- They have fixed a bug that allowed magic weapons to cancel their primary attacks by switching weapons or targeting spells, causing the rate of fire to become faster than intended.
- It has fixed a bug that prevented the Column Dodge upgrade from working immediately after placing the ice column.
- They have fixed a bug that could cause players to lose their houses if they were offline during maintenance. In a future update, we will compensate players who were affected by this issue. The exact details about this compensation can be found in the information about the update.
- Fixed a bug where AI opponents duplicated and spawned multiple times in the “Groaning Framework” task.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to start a server broadcast in the tutorial.
- A bug has been fixed that caused the trading post to stop responding or respond with a delay.
- Server performance has been improved when large numbers of players gather in settlements.
- Fixed a bug that prevented specific Territorial Influence from being correctly recognized when many players completed PvP missions simultaneously.
- Fixed a bug that caused some players to see <uninitialized> as the title.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to get stuck while fishing with lag.
- Fixed the UI notification when landing in a hot location while fishing.
- Fixed a translation bug that caused crafting bonuses for tools in languages other than English to show as 0%.
- The time in Europe has been corrected according to the change from summer to wintertime.
- It fixed a bug that limited the armor value of drop rewards to 589.
Speculative bug fixes
The bug fixes listed below are tentative. Our goal is to incorporate these changes into the game and see if the bugs have been fixed or still exist to continue working on them if necessary and fix them in an upcoming update.
- We changed to help us investigate the “Timeout while the server was playing the world” error and introduced a fix to reduce the occurrence of this error while we investigated further.
Source (s): New World