Hello Games released the new patch notes for today’s No Man’s Sky Hotifx Update. This update fixes some issues, and a lot of other things.
No Man’s Sky Update 2.54 can now be downloaded, for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. It’s the fourth update in just a few days
We have the full patch notes for No Man’s Sky New Patch Notes Update 2.54.
- Fixed an issue that caused PS4 players to crash when ambiently matchmaking with players from a different platform.
- On consoles, fixed a crash that could occur when NPC pilots get into their ships to take off (this issue had already been fixed on PC).
- Fixed a number of issues that could prevent players from being able to see other ambient players.
- Fixed an issue that could allow players to join a group they did not have permission to join.
- Fixed a networking error that could occur when joining games from the frontend.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Steam sessions from being marked full when at the player cap.
- Fixed an issue that prevented system-level messages from appearing in the chat window if chat permissions were restricted.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Speech-To-Text to be active even when disabled in the options.
- Fixed an issue that caused the default network permissions to be incorrect in Normal Mode.
- Fixed an issue that made the Nexus mission board UI appear too far away in VR.
- Fixed an issue that caused ship sounds from other players to loop constantly.
- Fixed an issue that caused Xbox One player to be matchmade with other platforms when they had disabled crossplay at a system OS level.
- Introduced a small load-time optimisation for Xbox One.
- On PC, fixed a throttling issue when changing window focus.
- Fixed an issue with depot raiding multiplayer missions that could block progress if players destroyed a depot while in their ship.
- Fixed a rare issue that could occasionally cause multiplayer missions to fail to find an appropriate planet on which to collect a Quad Servo.
- Made a number of minor text fixes.
Source: No Man’s Sky
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest No Man’s Sky patch notes, and content drop news for the game.