Blizzard published a new update for Overwatch today. Overwatch Patch Notes 2.96 brings a host of bug fixes, and hero fixes. We will have the full patch notes for this update on August 18th.
Overwatch Update 2.96 is now available for download for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. You have to download and install a total of 150 MB, depending on the platform the size can be different.
- Fixed a bug that caused player names not to appear properly when viewing a replay
- Fixed a bug allowing turrets to get placed in invalid locations
- Fixed an issue with the Union Jack spray appearing incorrectly
- Fixed a bug where Swift Strike would not deal damage if used on a target that is against a wall
- Fixed a bug that caused Ice Wall to boost characters upwards inconsistently
- Fixed a bug allowing Ice Wall to be placed on top of Mei’s Cryo-Freeze
- Fixed a bug that caused yellow orbs to not display over deceased allies
- Fixed a bug that caused Zenyatta’s melee animation not to appear properly when using melee to cancel out of a secondary fire charge
- Fixed a bug that caused the primary and secondary fire to not activate properly after dying, in rare cases