PUBG Mobile Beta 0.18.0 Apk Download New Version
Finally, PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 beta update was released, now users can test the new features introduced in the latest update. With the release of the newest beta update, several modifications have been made to the game, including Miramar Map 2.0, Library Mode, and Safety Mix Mode.
PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 Update release date, features
The PUBG Mobile team has moved to Twitter to announce that the new update will be released on May 7. The version number for this update is 0.18.0, and Tencent Games have posted a video trailer, hinting at possible new features. In the video, we can hear the murmur of a car that might hint at the new Golden Mirado. The video also shows a vending machine that starts making noise once the rumble dies. These vending machines have been reported to be part of the new Miramar 2.0 map. They are expected to offer pain relievers and energy drinks. Apart from this, the Motivating video doesn’t reveal anything else about the upcoming update.
The trial version of this update has already been released 0.18.0, and features like the new Scramble Safety Mode and Jungle Adventure Guide mode are already there.
The beta shows that Miramar 2.0 will bring a racing slope to the map, a new Golden Mirado car, new on-map vending machines, and a new area called Water City. The PUBG Mobile beta also suggests that there will be a new blue area within a safe and operable space. Players will have to move away from this blue zone, and their entry will cause damage – similar to how they are in a computer game.
Scramble Safety mode has reported to be a new EvoGround mode, and details about the new Jungle Adventure Guide mode are rare right now. Other expected changes include a new addition to the Win94 pistol, a new training mode, and an updated results screen. The detailed changelog for the update will be available on May 7.
PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update will bring a lot of new in-game features like Miramar 2.0, Arctic Mode, Canted Sight, and more. Miramar 2.0 map is one of the biggest highlights in PUBG Mobile Beta 0.18.0, as it is currently available on the beta server.
Other small Improvements:
- A new Results screen has been introduced in the game.
- New achievements are added in the achievements section.
- Some adjustments have also been made in the in-game settings.
- Along with this, the first 300 beta testers and the players who play the beta version for more than 3 hours will also receive exclusive rewards such as Classic crate coupons and Supply crate coupons.
The officials have also confirmed a lot of new things as the beta testing of PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 has started. The new update comes with a number of modifications and changes that players can try out before it gets a global release.
What Is PUBG BETA Version ?
PUBG BETA MOBILE is a multiplayer game for smartphones and mobile devices that takes the fun and excitement of PUBG and brings it to you in a new and easily accessible way. PUBG BETA MOBILE offers a unique experience that cannot be tried anywhere else. Visit new locations, use new weapons, and drive new vehicles in a game that keeps you coming back for more.
The reason Beta access is a grant to players is to identify available errors and glitches. So do not forget to use the “Flag” button in the game, if you encounter any errors and errors.
Note: There’s no need to uninstall the standard version of PUBG Mobile
- Click on downloaded file Android_IG0180_CE_No6_0.18.0.12100_Shipping_Google_CE.shell.signed.apk
- Allow installation of unknown sources, by navigating to settings>safety, and privacy> Install apps from Unknown Sources
- The installation process will take up to 4-6 minutes, depending on your phone performance.
- After completion of the installation, Open the PUBG Mobile beta app and Sign In using the your account Guest, as all other methods of login are not available in the PUBG Mobile Beta Version.
- You have now become an early beta tester of 0.18.0 version.
|Game Name||PUBG MOBILE|
|Latest Beta Version||0.18.0|
|Minimum Android Version Required||Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean MR2, API 18)|
|Update Year||May 12, 2020|
Before downloading the game, you must ensure that your device meets the minimum system requirements. In addition, your phone needs about 4 GB of free space to complete the installation process.
PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 Requirements
- Requires a stable internet connection.
- PUBG MOBILE recommended system requirements: Android 5.1.1 or above and at least 2 GB memory. For other devices can try out PUBG MOBILE LITE
About PUBG Game
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds: PUBG is one of the most successful Battle Royale titles. In this action-packed multiplayer game, 100 players usually fight for survival alone or in teams on a map. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds went through the Steam Early Access phase in March 2017 and version 1.0 was released in December 2017. The game has since appeared on several platforms (including: PC, XBOX One, PlayStation 4 and as PUBG Mobile for smartphones).
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest PUBG patch notes, and content drop news for the game.