Rainbow Six Siege Patch Notes 1.76 Shifting Tides Update
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is the latest instalment of the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise developed by the renowned Ubisoft Montreal studio.
Ubisoft today released the Shifting Tides Update for Rainbow Six Siege. The Rainbow Six Siege Update 1.76 is available for download. All in all, you need to download and install approximately 5.5 GB.
Get the full details below.
This update starts and implements the Shifting Tides Update. There are many new content and improvements. Learn everything in the following patch notes.
- Due to an issue we discovered, the previously announced Playlist Guides will not be released with Y4S4 and will instead be delayed for an update in the near future.
- Players attempting to –view- the INTZ 2019 Weapon skin through the “View Bundle Content” menu will experience a crash. The bundle can still be purchased and equipped in-game without complications, only attempting to view it will cause issues. A fix is currently in progress.
See our pre-season Designer’s Notes for a full breakdown of the balancing changes coming with Operation Shifting Tides.
- FIXED – Freezing for 30s or more after loading screen.
- FIXED – FPS drops when drones are on top of ceiling fans.
- FIXED – Gadgets with an AOE VFX displays the feedback VFX again when the object supporting the gadget is removed or destroyed.
- FIXED – Deployable shields and Goyo’s Volcan can be destroyed when one player vaults over it while it is being placed.
- FIXED – Crashing when an electrified deployable shield is picked up.
- FIXED – Deployable shields can be picked up and deployed again after they are destroyed by certain gadgets.
- FIXED – Deployable shields can’t be attached to two separate doors frames if they are close in proximity and share the same corner/wall.
- FIXED – Two deployable shields can deployed next to each other within a double door frame.
- FIXED – Reinforcing a wall after attaching a deployable shield to a nearby door will destroy the shield.
- FIXED – Various destruction issues with map assets and varying projectiles (See: Gadget trajectory asset destruction Improvements).
- FIXED – If an attacker escorts Hostage through a damaging trap/explosive (ie: Kapkan EDD) and hostage bleeds out, the defending team is given the loss (Attackers should be the ones attributed with the loss).
- FIXED – When rappelling upside down, claymores are not visible.
- FIXED – Crashing in PvE when firing Maestro’s Evil Eye.
- FIXED – DBNO players appear to float when moving down staircases from 3rd person POV.
- FIXED – Dab-dancing with throwable gadgets.
- FIXED – The drone SFX may continue to play after a drone has been destroyed.
- FIXED – Reverse Friendly Fire playlist option does not work on Local Custom Games.
- FIXED – Caveira’s arms get twisted while reloading in silent step.
- FIXED – Capitao’s Fire bolts have no effect if Wamai’s Mag-Net is destroyed as it catches it.
- FIXED – Capitao’s firebolt dart remains visible for the duration of the AOE on local custom games.
- FIXED – Clash CCE shield not impacted by Thatcher’s EMP.
- FIXED – Clash’s CCE shield flips upside down when facing any wall or tall prop.
- FIXED – Clash’s shield flips upside down when holding barbed wire while crouched.
- FIXED – Doc’s Stim Pistol does not always continue its trajectory after destroying a fragile asset.
- FIXED – White effect around Echo’s Yokai.
- FIXED – Echo’s Yokai loses signal on the North-side ceiling of Tower.
- FIXED – Yokai can be hidden inside the ceiling above a vase in 2F Hallway of Coastline.
- FIXED – Echo’s Yokai will go out of bounds and can get stuck behind the cabinet in 2F Consul Office of Consulate.
- FIXED – Multiple Fuze Cluster Charges can be stacked by following certain steps.
- FIXED – Fuze could deploy his APM6- Matryoshka on the wooden layer of reinforced walls.
- FIXED – Incorrect prompt when attempting to attach Goyo’s Volcan to a door using standard gadget deployment.
- FIXED – Inconsistent point system for deploying Gridlock Trax stingers (players given 15 points twice for the first, 15 points once with the second one, and none when using the third one).
- FIXED – Jackal has breaching charges instead of his Claymore.
- FIXED – Jackal’s Eyenox will not activate properly and he loses a gadget charge when attempting to track Caveira while she is in Silent Step mode.
- FIXED – If Jackal’s Eyenox is activated and an attacker joins in progress on support mode, the Eyenox HUD is not visible.
- FIXED – If Jackal has his Eyenox active with a Mute jammer nearby, a teammate spectating on support mode won’t see the jammed VFX.
- FIXED – Jackal’s Jammed Eyenox VFX when Mute is around does not appear when a player JIP into Jackal’s POV.
- FIXED – Jackal’s tracking debuff icon does not update properly and stays on the HUD even when scan is completed.
- FIXED – Players killed by Jackal do not see their own footsteps on EOR replays.
- FIXED – When Jackal kills an operator with active red footprints, an incorrect time will appear on Killcams and EOR replay.
- FIXED – Kali’s Lv-Ei’s SFX can sometimes sound muffled.
- FIXED – Kali’s Lv-Ei’s second explosion SFX can be muffled for defenders if it lands on the soft layer of a reinforced surface.
- FIXED – Kali’s Lv-Ei does not destroy defenders gadgets through a reinforced wall if she deploys it on the edge of the wooden studs of the reinforced wall.
- FIXED – Control for toggling Kali’s zoom is stuck on default.
- FIXED – Kali’s Lv-Ei sticks sideways if it lands on a spike on a reinforced wall
- FIXED – The inside of Kali’s CSRX300 scope fades out too quickly when switching between ADS + hipfire.
- FIXED – Kali’s Lv-Ei hammerdrill clips through underbarrel launcher when reloading.
- FIXED – The wrong animation is used when switching from Kali’s primary and back during reload.
- FIXED – When out of ammo, Kali’s animation for switching the zoom level on the CSRX300 does not cause the visual switch on the scope to move.
- FIXED – Attackers get a “Prevent Revive” message if hostage is put into DBNO after taking damage from Kapkan EDD.
- FIXED – Lesion’s VO can be out of sync with the blood splatter FX if the needle removal animation is canceled.
- FIXED – Thermite breaching charge does not deal damage at 1m radius from the blast.
- FIXED – Crosshair of Twitch’s Shock Drone disappears when minimizing the game.
- FIXED – Maestro loses functionality if he is on his Evil Eye and simultaneously enters DBNO and has his Evil Eye destroyed at the same time.
- FIXED – Mute Jammer SFX loops when spectating drone after a JIP.
- FIXED – Nokk’s left hand snaps and clips through her gun when deactivating the HEL Presence Reduction.
- FIXED – Wamai’s fingers clip inside the gadget from 1st person POV.
- FIXED – Wamai’s Mag-Net will detect and activate for an unactivated Ash Breaching Round if it was fired at a Montagne Shield or Clash Shield.
- FIXED – Players are not flashed when a Candela is fully cooked and thrown for a short distance.
- FIXED – Ying’s Candela grenade doesn’t flash, only the pellets flash (previously only the Candela pellets flashed players, now the grenade will flash as well).
- FIXED – Ying Candela and pellets do not materialize properly in 1st person POV if they are thrown fully charged while aiming downwards.
- FIXED – Ying’s Candela’s eject SFX does not play when in a local custom game.
- FIXED – Trajectory of Zofia’s Concussion projectiles are interrupted after destroying an asset.
- FIXED – As Zofia, switching to concussion grenades from impacts causes both red and yellow LEDs to stay on.
- FIXED – Various collision issues with map assets.
- FIXED – Various dynamic clipping and clipping issues.
- FIXED – Various drone clipping, OOB, and detection issues.
- FIXED – Various minor destruction issues with map assets/props.
- FIXED – Minor visual texture and cosmetic issues.
- FIXED – Updates to certain map assets for improved navigation.
- FIXED – Various LOD issues.
- FIXED – Indestructible fruit bowls and coffee cups (+ other minor destruction issues).
- FIXED – Operator hitboxes clipping when forcing dynamic clipping through metal desks on various maps.
- FIXED – Dynamic clipping issue with a wall in B vault of Bank.
- FIXED – Players can get on top of the TV in 2F Conference Room in Bank.
- FIXED – Throwable gadgets can pass through the cubicle in 1F Tellers’ Office on Bank.
- FIXED – Yokai Clipping through stone door frame on Bank.
- FIXED – Misc vault prompt for a tree at EXT Front Yard Patio on Chalet.
- FIXED – Players can vault onto the fence of EXT Parking on Clubhouse.
- FIXED – Particles from destroyable objects clip through the floor of Clubhouse.
- FIXED – LOD issue on the door frame of B Exit Stairs of Consulate.
- FIXED – LOD issue with car plate on Consulate.
- FIXED – Breach and cluster charges can be deployed on an indestructible floor surface in 1F Visa Office of Consulate.
- FIXED – LOD issue with garbage bag from EXT Rooftops of Favela.
- FIXED – Drones can be thrown OOB in EXT Market Roof of Favela.
- FIXED – Shields lip through the wall of EXT Roof on Favela.
- FIXED – Players can’t pick up the defuser if dropped in certain areas on Favela.
- FIXED – Defenders can vault out of the window in 2F Aunt’s Bedroom on Favela and will fall to their death.
- FIXED – Players who stand on top of the fruit in EXT Market will have a missing compass location.
- FIXED – Operator hitboxes and models dynamic clipping issues with metal desks of Fortress.
- FIXED – Players cannot go up the scaffolding when exiting rappel on 2F Tower Renovation of Fortress.
- FIXED – Operators clip through crates on Hereford.
- FIXED – Valkyrie cam can see through a solid object on 2F workshop of House.
- FIXED – Players can discover the bomb from EXT Terrace on Kafe.
- FIXED – Various navigation, vision, and collision improvements for Theme Park.
- FIXED – Players can vault on the vending machine in EXT Village of Theme Park.
- FIXED – Sticky gadgets clip through banners of 1F Throne Room of Theme Park.
- FIXED – Attackers can’t secure the area in the NE corner of OBJ in 1F Throne Room of Theme Park.
- FIXED – Some LOS issues on Theme Park.
- FIXED – Drones can hide inside the wall banner of Space Race Arcade on Theme Park.
- FIXED – Players can reach an out of bounds area at 1F Dragon Stairs on Theme Park.
- FIXED – LOD issue on wall in EXT Castle Entrance of Theme Park.
- FIXED – Wall in 2F Dragon Stairs of Theme Park disappears when in ADS.
- FIXED – Dark spots where Operators can place hard to see Valk Cams on Theme Park.
- FIXED – Floor level is inconsistent in the door of EXT Castle Entrance on Theme Park and will cause the camera to drop.
- FIXED – Players can get stuck using a vault prompt at EXT Teacups on Theme Park.
- FIXED – Operators look like they are falling when on top of the sinks in 1F Toilet Arcade of Theme Park.
- FIXED – Blood of operators who have been DBNOed don’t show up on 2F Office floor of Theme Park.
- FIXED – Players can spawn too close to the asset in 1F Day Care of Theme Park and will twitch.
- FIXED – Players can reach an out of area zone at 1F Dragon Stairs on Theme Park.
- FIXED – LOD issue with metal boxes in 2F Yellow Corridor on Theme Park.
- FIXED – Some sticky gadgets don’t deploy properly when thrown on the floor of 1F Tea Room of Tower.
- FIXED – Sticky throwable gadgets can’t be destroyed or picked back up when thrown on the Box Tea asset in 2F CEO’s Office of Tower.
- FIXED – Dynamic clipping issue on a wall of 1F Wes Balcony of Tower.
- FIXED – A golden Bottle prop in 2F CEO’s office of Tower can will block player view after being destroyed but will not have any collision.
- FIXED – LOD issue with electric box in EXT Motel Walkway of Outback.
- FIXED – Rubber banding issues due to destruction in 2F Trophy Room in Villa.
- FIXED – Spamming inputs can cause players to lose functionality.
- FIXED – Missing SFX when in observation mode.
- FIXED – SFX for barbed wire deployment cuts off.
- FIXED – Certain resolutions can cause the UI to flicker after changing display mode from full screen to windowed mode.
- FIXED – 1680×1050 resolution is missing on PC.
- FIXED – After a lonewolf Thunt Match, players sometimes get a synchronizing data error message.
- FIXED – In a LAN lobby, hitting the matchmaking button before the player hub loads can break lobby functionality.
- FIXED – Situations are sometimes locked when offline.
- FIXED – Choppy transition from 3rd person POV when attackers reload their primary while rappelling and looking to the right.
- FIXED – Operators are not looking at their phone from 3rd person POV when they are in observation mode.
- FIXED – Operators phones clipping with the ground when prone and in observation mode.
- FIXED – Operators holding a breaching charge and crouching do not have their right hand on the charge from 3rd person POV.
- FIXED – Issue with idle animation while crouched and in observation mode.
- FIXED – Operators with throwable gadgets hands’ snap when holding gadget and in free rappel.
- FIXED – Jittery/choppy animations from 3rd person POV while operators are moving.
- FIXED – Various shop HUD VFX and cosmetic issues.
- FIXED – Minor cosmetic uniform and headgear fixes.
- FIXED – Minor HUD fixes.
- FIXED – Caster’s can see OOW on various masps.
- FIXED – Minor EOR replay visual fixes.
- FIXED – If a player is in ADS when the round ends, they’ll see a slightly zoomed out effect in the EOR replay.
- FIXED – Players can see the safety ring still on the grenade in EOR replays.
- FIXED – Leave squad confirmation popup appears twice when trying to leave the squad while matchmaking via the Dynamic Play Button.
- FIXED – If a bulletproof camera is damaged and visible damage decals are left on it – if a player picks up the damaged bulletproof cam while another teammate is holding their bulletproof camera, the bullet decals will appear on both bulletproof cams.
- FIXED – Attackers can’t move in spawn during the droning phase after spamming ESC during loading.
- FIXED – Weapons float in 1st person POV while transitioning from ADS to counter defusing animation.
- FIXED – Under poor network conditions, players camera orientation can be misaligned when entering/exiting rappel or picking up the hostage.
- While prone, the thumb of the operator’s right hand is snapping when entering ADS with a pistol equipped.
- FIXED – [Thunt] AI spawning in walls on Theme Park.
- Dynamic Clipping – When Operator body parts pass through meshes of other objects.
- LOD – Level of Detail. Object resolution and complexity is determined by your distance from that object.
- LOS – line of sight. A line of sight from one place to another.
- OOW – Out of World.
- OOB – Out of Bounds.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Rainbow Six Siege patch notes, and content drop news for the game.